Tekkit Lite, REVAMPED! (New mods, constantly updated) Tekkit Lite Addon Mods 1.4.7!

Twinklenugget

im trying to put on forestry to my tekkitlite and it crashes when i loadit up.

i have tried putting the .jar into coremods and the maods folder but nothin happenes when i put it in the core mods but as i said it crashes when i put forestry in the mods folder.

im not that good with codes or what not so what could be the case..and should i post the crash report to you guys to have a look?

you need to resolve the id conflict , just head in the forestry config and change all the 40xx numbers ( like 4091 or 4093 ) in 39xx ( like 3991 or 3993 ) works fine for me .

@ the topic author : also add railcraft , gravistation suite , advanced solar panels and miscperipherals in the list , all of them work fine ( even if there's a little id conflict with gravitation suite )

you need to resolve the id conflict , just head in the forestry config and change all the 40xx numbers ( like 4091 or 4093 ) in 39xx ( like 3991 or 3993 ) works fine for me .

@ the topic author : also add railcraft , gravistation suite , advanced solar panels and miscperipherals in the list , all of them work fine ( even if there's a little id conflict with gravitation suite )

ok i have done and it seems to work now, but now i seem to have a NEI issue, i have it set to recipe mode and when i click on anything to see recipe it just shuts the world down and crashes.

i am using the one that is recent to the technic launcher/tekkitlite game and it says in the modsin the game that NEIPlugings is version 1.4.5.0, and NEI worked b4 i tried to put forestry on.

p.s if i do the /give command to a forestry item it works fine, is there a newer version to NEI out there if so would that possibly help?

• 2 weeks later...

Leninparty, I'm really interested in how you got redpower to remove the world generation part of it. I havent been able to use it since it conflicts with Minefactory Reloaded/PowerCrystal's worldgenerator. Your help would be appreciated. Also, with mcpc+, do you copy a more up-to-date version of forge into the jar? I am having a lot of trouble with all of it...

I'm having trouble installing to the modpack.jar RenderPlayerAPI and PlayerAPI, however Forge, and GLSL shaders and optifine ultra all appear to be working. Could someone either send me a link with a working modpack.jar with the up-to-date set of mods or suggest what may be the problem. It's really odd as I had it working before.

I should add, there are no errors anywhere, just the animations and the improved first person thing doesn't work properly, perhaps this is the wrong place to post this

There appears to be a problem with the latest renderplayerAPI, and the first person mod

• 7 months later...

Good afternoon,

i have a question when i add the portal gun mod to my tekkit lite server it says java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 4092 is already occupied by immibis.tubestuff.BlockTubestuff@1385087 when adding portalgun.common.block.BlockMulti@2ed7 e6 how can i fix this ?

this is the crash report:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Uh... Did I do that?

Time: 25-9-13 9:35

Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 4092 is already occupied by immibis.tubestuff.BlockTubestuff@1385087 when adding portalgun.common.block.BlockMulti@2ed7e6

at amq.<init>(Block.java:326)

at amq.<init>(Block.java:359)

at akb.<init>(BlockContainer.java:17)

at portalgun.common.block.BlockMulti.<init>(BlockMulti.java:42)

at portalgun.common.core.CommonProxy.initMultiItemAndBlock(CommonProxy.java:107)

at portalgun.common.core.CommonProxy.initModPart(CommonProxy.java:311)

at portalgun.common.core.CommonProxy.initModParts(CommonProxy.java:149)

at portalgun.common.PortalGun.load(PortalGun.java:176)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:487)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:153)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:86)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:676)

at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.finishServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:94)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:356)

at ho.c(DedicatedServer.java:135)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:458)

at fy.run(SourceFile:849)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.4.7

Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1

Java Version: 1.7.0_21, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 805326400 bytes (768 MB) / 1037959168 bytes (989 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)

JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx1G -Xms1G

AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0

FML: MCP v7.26a FML v4.7.35.556 Minecraft Forge 6.6.2.534 76 mods loaded, 76 mods active

mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

PowerCrystalsCore [PowerCrystals Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

mod_bspkrsCore [bspkrsCore] ([1.4.7]bspkrsCorev2.02.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

TreeCapitator [TreeCapitator] ([1.4.6]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.4.6.r07.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Core [buildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Factory [bC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Transport [bC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Silicon [bC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

APUnofficial [Additional Pipes] (AdditionalPipes2.1.3u42-BC3.4.2-MC1.4.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CoFHCore [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-1.4.7.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ComputerCraft [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CCTurtle [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ThermalExpansion [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

OmniTools [OmniTools] (OmniTools-3.0.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

IC2 [industrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.115.231-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ImmibisCore [immibis Core] (immibis-core-52.4.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

AdvancedRepulsionSystems [Advanced Repulsion Systems] (adv-repulsion-systems-52.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

AdvancedMachines [iC2 Advanced Machines Addon] (AdvancedMachines_1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

AdvancedPowerManagement [Advanced Power Management] (AdvancedPowerManagement-1.1.55-IC2_1.112.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

AppliedEnergistics [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv9-i.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Builders [bC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Energy [bC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ChickenChunks [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CompactSolars [Compact Solar Arrays] (compactsolars-universal-1.4.7-4.0.3.29.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

DimensionalAnchors [Dimensional Anchors] (dimensional-anchor-52.2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

DimensionalDoors [Dimensional Doors] (DimensionalDoors-1.4.7 v1.3.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

EE3 [Equivalent Exchange 3] (ee3-universal-pre1f.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

EnderStorage [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

factorization [Factorization] (Factorization-0.7.21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

factorization.misc [Factorization Miscellaneous Nonsense] (Factorization-0.7.21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

factorization.dimensionalSlice [Factorization Dimensional Slices] (Factorization-0.7.21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

FlatBedrock [FlatBedrock] (FlatBedrock_1.0.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

IC2NuclearControl [Nuclear Control] (IC2NuclearControl-1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

IronChest [iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.4.7-5.1.0.275.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ThermalExpansion|Factory [Factory] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ThermalExpansion|Energy [Energy] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ThermalExpansion|Transport [Transport] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

LogisticsPipes|Main [Logistics Pipes] (LogisticsPipes-MC1.4.7-0.7.0.96.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MFReloaded [Minefactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MFReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MFReloaded|CompatForestry [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MFReloaded|CompatIC2 [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MFReloaded|CompatPams [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

RedPowerCore [RedPower] (RedPowerCore-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

RedPowerBase [RP Base] (RedPowerCore-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

RedPowerWorld [RP World] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MFReloaded|CompatRP2 [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MFReloaded|CompatSoulShards [MFR Compat: Soul Shards] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MFReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MFReloaded|CompatThaumcraft [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MFReloaded|CompatTwilightForest [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MFReloaded|CompatVanilla [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MFReloaded|CompatXyCraft [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

mmmPowersuits [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits-0.3.2-199.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

Mystcraft [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.4.7-0.10.1.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

NEIPlugins [NEI Plugins] (nei_plugins-1.0.4.5a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

NetherOres [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.0.6-32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

OCS [OpenCCSensors] (OpenCCSensors-0.1.4b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

PortalGun [Portal Gun] (PortalGun1.4.7v5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored

PowerConverters [Power Converters] (PowerConverters-2.2.2-29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

RedPowerMachine [RP Machine] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

RedPowerCompat [RP Compat] (RedPowerCompat-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

RedPowerWiring [RP Wiring] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

RedPowerLogic [RP Logic] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

RedPowerLighting [RP Lighting] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

RedPowerControl [RP Control] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

StevesCarts [steve's Carts] (StevesCarts2.0.0.a62.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

Tubestuff [Tubestuff] (tubestuff-52.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

weaponmod [balkon's WeaponMod] (Weaponmod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

WR-CBE|Core [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE Core 1.3.2.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

WR-CBE|Addons [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE Addons 1.3.2.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

WR-CBE|RedPower [WR-CBE RedPower] (WR-CBE RedPower 1.3.2.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'forge,fml'

Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)