We want railcraft back.

Bytas

yes, it's secretly all a plot to get everyone to join the cult of kakermix and bow before the might of his massive dong. you caught us red handed. I guess we can all go home now.

His dong, no. His balls, yes. Put a raccoon mask on his face, and he'd qualify as a tanooki. :D

Rules are always made up to enforce some kind of morality.

Whether you like it or not, the morality you are enforcing right now by changing avatar pictures like this is to ridicule anyone that doesn't follow the thought process of the mob

/s/thought process of the mob/rules

Things like this are really a wrong way of doing things if you ask me.

Nobody asked.

I AM MAD THAT RAILCRAFT WAS REMOVED. I WANTED TO MAKE STEEL ARMOR, AND NOTHING ELSE FROM THE MOD, AND NOW I CANNOT BECAUSE IT IS GONE. IRON ARMOR IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH AND BRONZE ARMOR IS TOO TIME-CONSUMING TO MAKE.

I'm going to go make seven threads expressing my displeasure now.

• 4 weeks later...

icewolf i put several other mods to one of my custom modpacks kid of like experimenting with it also with the tekkie lite mods with it as well and it all worked and is close to a hundred mods total i had seem to make it like some crazy and very fun modpack all the experimenting was worth it in a way but the luncher could need more GB opions cuz now after a while the game keeps on runing out of memory. I just wanted to tell you this because it got interesting and could interest the modler of the tekkie lite modpack tell me if you have any thoughts about it also you mit have to find were the mods i was talking about are at......... if you want seen me back a message

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, I think it is just plain stupid and that you're being a dick if you don't want your mod to be used in a modpack, your mod will get more known by it too...

hes made it clear that he no longer need tekkit if you want to play railcraft that bad go play ftb it is better

You have a bias, you are just trying to wrap it up in an unbiased wrap. Everyone here can see through it because it's what people do all the time, you aren't the first, I doubt you'll be the last. It's the same reason slowpoke was banned here, because he was a moron and thought if he said "I don't want to cause drama" and then proceeded to cause drama in the very next line we'd somehow buy it. We have rules, they are meant to be followed. You don't follow them, you get punished. Nobody cares who you are, nobody is safe from the rules we've put in place.

If you'd like, you can start on about how we are censoring you, even though we never edit anything anyone says. Turns out that idiots and morons will happily dig their own grave if you leave them alone, I see you have a nice start on yours!

And they wonder why more and more people are playing feed the beast because there not assholes and they have rail craft and what are you guys gonna do ban me for expressing my opinion or change my pic to a noob for saying ftb is better.

hes made it clear that he no longer need tekkit if you want to play railcraft that bad go play ftb it is better

You've made it clear that either you're under 13 or your spelling and grammar indicates that your education hasn't been exceptional.

And they wonder why more and more people are playing feed the beast because there not assholes and they have rail craft and what are you guys gonna do ban me for expressing my opinion or change my pic to a noob for saying ftb is better.

If you get banned, it will be for starting a flame war, being rude, or name-calling. Feel free to describe why FtB is better, in as few words as possible so we can understand you. If you use more words, you'll probably have a mental meltdown, and we won't be able to understand you any more. Friendly tip for the uninformed: we're not in competition with FtB, and we never have been.

I wonder a lot of things, but honestly this is not one of them. Who cares really? The only people that are concerned about this sort of thing are trifling, sad, and hilarious at the same time.

Lighten up, play the mods you feel like playing, and have fun.

So...because the community that I don't play with, can leave at any time, and have yet to be in anyway troubled by are arseholes I should pack up my server and tell everyone on the Tekkit Lite server I run because people on the internet aren't being nice to other people on the internet we should switch to another launcher and sacrifice all the work we have done since 0.5.2...

Yeah, I don't see that happening, at most I'll stop playing Lite because I'll be running a custom pack but I like (most) of the mods Lite has where as Feed the beast, well, it doesn't have mods I like or feel I need.

Feel free to describe why FtB is better...

This. Give me clear reasons why you think Feed the Beast, the PACK, NOT the COMMUNITY is better. And by that I don't mean how it's legally (lol) or morally better I'm talking the mods and how they change the gameplay.

• Forum Administrators

RIP Technic, you had a good run.

welp, let's pack it up guys. it's game over for technic. B1ACKxPaNDa revealed us for the assholes we are and totally just invalidated the pack's existence. go on home, people.