Anyone recommend me any texture packs similar to this?

Sgt Phantomizer

sadly it seems for the bigger textures [64x and onward] there's pretty much only sphax. you can use the vanilla texturepacks only the tekkit specific stuff will show up with vanilla textures. i did find however with a little work, you can work a sphax tekkit patch into another texturepack, it'll look weird but its the best there seems to be atm

Sphax is actually the most complete and probaly the only one that support tekkit lite , as it offers support for nearly every mod of minecraft , asfaik other texture packs offers support to only some of the mods in tekkit .

How do you install it? As i understand, most texture packs require that you use something like MCPatcher and since i'm using the Tekkit Lite setup, i think MCPatcher would overwrite the Tekkit Install.

How do you install it? As i understand, most texture packs require that you use something like MCPatcher and since i'm using the Tekkit Lite setup, i think MCPatcher would overwrite the Tekkit Install.

MCpatcher wont work as it search for Roaming/.minecraft folder not the Roaming/.technicpack/tekkitlite one .

Install Optifine HD C3 instead . You know how to install it ? Simply open modpack.jar ( it's a file in the bin directory of tekkit lite install directory ) and drop the files of Optifine inside it .

After installing Optifine you need to download the sphax vanilla texture pack ( i suggest to use 64x as have both good performances and quality )

and then the Tekkit Lite patch , to patch it simply open both the archives with winrar and copy all the content of the patch inside the texture pack archive , then save it and obviouslly drop it in the texturepack folder .

MCpatcher wont work as it search for Roaming/.minecraft folder not the Roaming/.technicpack/tekkitlite one .

Install Optifine HD C3 instead . You know how to install it ? Simply open modpack.jar ( it's a file in the bin directory of tekkit lite install directory ) and drop the files of Optifine inside it .

After installing Optifine you need to download the sphax vanilla texture pack ( i suggest to use 64x as have both good performances and quality )

and then the Tekkit Lite patch , to patch it simply open both the archives with winrar and copy all the content of the patch inside the texture pack archive , then save it and obviouslly drop it in the texturepack folder .

Thanks for the info, could i please get a link to the tekkit patch for Sphax's Texture Pack? I'm not sure which one in particular to get, or even if i'm looking at the correct one.

I'm actually quite certain Tekkit lite is the same as regular tekkit and already has Optifine installed... I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure

Nope , the creator of optifine has decided to deny the permission to include his mod in any modpack .

@phantomizer : here you can find the addon/patch and also the link to the vanilla sphax texture pack , it still need some work as minefactory and advanced repulsion system doesn't have a sphax texture pack yet .

http://bdcraft.net/forum/128x64x32x-tekkit-lite-smp-050-addon-pack ( don't worry if it says 0.5.3 version of tekkit lite , it'll work fine even with 0.5.7 )

@phantomizer : here you can find the addon/patch and also the link to the vanilla sphax texture pack , it still need some work as minefactory and advanced repulsion system doesn't have a sphax texture pack yet .

http://bdcraft.net/forum/128x64x32x-tekkit-lite-smp-050-addon-pack ( don't worry if it says 0.5.3 version of tekkit lite , it'll work fine even with 0.5.7 )

TYVM, setting up now to try it :D