Barack Hussein Obama II a/k/a Barry Soetoro

DaSoul

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess this is what happens when somebody thinks they can convince the world that a great man is evil. Sure you can express your opinion but this? And in these forums? I think its a little much.

1. Do you know Obama yourself? You think he is a great man based on what, the media? If so, you probably should start at the beginning and learn who makes media and who controls them.

2. Cheap Shot was interested in this. I said "okay i can collect that stuff together, tell me where to create the thread" and he pointed me to this category

3. The constitution, well at least in my country, allows me to represent my mind

1. Do you know Obama yourself? You think he is a great man based on what, the media? If so, you probably should start at the beginning and learn who makes media and who controls them.

2. Cheap Shot was interested in this. I said "okay i can collect that stuff together, tell me where to create the thread" and he pointed me to this category

3. The constitution, well at least in my country, allows me to represent my mind

1. agreed

2. you got trolled by the master, he is so good at it he even posted in the thread that he trolled you and you didn't notice

3. we really don't care

I never said that you didn't have the right. This is what I said in the post you tryed to disect.

Sure you can express your opinion

Also, if your trying to imply that my contry has no freedom (" well at least in my country") then your biased sorces have clearly misslead you. We might not have an outdated constitution but we do have freedom.

I now hail Cheap Shot as the Best Troll EVER!

True egnough. I don't need to meet the man to know that he's done some great things though.

1) Ended the bull shit in Iraq

2) The economy is finaly starting to recover under his lead. I think this is particulary great due to the fact Bush dug it so deep.

These are the big things that I think are indisputable.

Also, I'm guessing your Amarican so why is it that you are trying to undermine your own leader? It make you guys look like a bunch of anarchist todlers trying to kick over the king of the hill. Its people like you who put a bad name on your contry.

Ammonium Nitrate. Kerosense. Fuse. Match. :flame:

This is what I want to do, mostly to myself, after seeing the sheer amount of DUMBASS In this post.

Honestly, get it through your head.

1: Take off the tinfoil hat.

2: You got trolled. He could not care less about our opinion on this matter, and he pointed you here so you can make a fool of yourself.

3: Congrats. Amendment 1. That amendment also give me to the power to tell you to :fuckoff:

(To all mods: Excessivly Hostile? Yes. Neccesary: Yes)

This is so completely unfair.

Why couldn't dasoul have ranted on a board I frequented back when I was in college? I could have gotten extra credit in my abnormal psyche class by presenting an ongoing example of a delusional schizophrenic.

I mean c'mon, still counting cheap shot as a supporter? A conspiracy involving murdering an ex-president's friends to shut him up? Subconscious campaign messages telling people obama is god? People with vastly superior resources and a LOT more motivation can't find the proof he has?

This guy's got a hell of a disconnect between perception and reality.

Maybe not at the level of the lady who would violently attack anyone with old shoes because they were demons with cloven hooves sent by satan to rape her and corrupt the last line of pure angelic blood on earth, but given continued doses of ultra-conservative talk radio he too can join the noble ranks of the paranoid schizophrenic with delusions of grandeur!

The crazy lady?

Doubt it's online anywhere easily accessible, this was my professor recounting case files he'd read and some patients he'd dealt with himself.

I personally liked the dissociative identity disorder examples, but nothing defines crazy quite like a lady who will try to kill you over worn down heels.

That's good. Diseases like the flu don't occur naturally, the government spreads them through the vaccination scam to ensure the populace is kept sick and dependent on the medical community and big pharma.

Only a buildup of thetans can create an actual illness, though this truth is suppressed by the government at the cost of thousands of assassinations a month. But don't worry, I'm safe, my tinfoil underwear reflects the sub-nano-micron band UV radar the kill drones use to track low thetan counts and target the person for termination.

I wear a full suit of tin foil to keep safe!

Wait, what if the govenment is implanting nano bots in all the tin foil to track all us truth knowers!? OM friggen G! We gota start making our own guys! I just looked it up on wikipedia and they they said so so its true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Moderators

Best U.S prez? "Honest Abe" Lincoln, I guess... He kills vampires!

Best prez in my opinion? Mannerheim. There aren't that many who have shaken hands with Hitler, only to tell him to fuck off...

Concerning the conspiracies... are you guys saying there are no underground bunkers in Norway? Damn! I was just about to get a citizenship before the world ends... :/

Saved my cash there...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons