Barack Hussein Obama II a/k/a Barry Soetoro

DaSoul

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys I'm out of the art thread what do i do now.

Don't worry Soupa, follow the arrows until the walls start having less tinfoil on them. Keep walking for a bit and try to detect the smell of hallucinatory crayons. Then, follow it to the room filled with beautiful drawings, and you'll be right there!

Don't worry Soupa, follow the arrows until the walls start having less tinfoil on them. Keep walking for a bit and try to detect the smell of hallucinatory crayons. Then, follow it to the room filled with beautiful drawings, and you'll be right there!

So your saying i can't be in other threads is this because i am a fish.

So your saying i can't be in other threads is this because i am a fish.

Shhh, too many questions Soupa... OHHHH LOOOKIE AT WHAT WE HAVE HERE. Color cruyuns! Go, start drawing cute stuff, and get away from those meanie ugly non-art threads while you can.

Shhh, too many questions Soupa... OHHHH LOOOKIE AT WHAT WE HAVE HERE. Color cruyuns! Go, start drawing cute stuff, and get away from those meanie ugly non-art threads while you can.

I am protesting fish rights because i am being DISCRIMINATED.

I am protesting fish rights because i am being DISCRIMINATED.

As a fellow (blob)fish, I can understand your social concerns on our rights in today's society. However, this combat is not yours, because time spent on this matter would be time spent NOT making awesome (fan)art, which would be an horrible waste of cruyuns. Now, fly, fly like a fish before you get in a serious and boring discussion about this whole "real-life" and ridiculous "conspiracy" thing.

Oh, relax, Xylord. I'm a golem and I'm not worried about my rights as an inorganic animate chunk of obsidian, either. Don't mess with Soupa's concerns, she shouldn't be forced to do drawrings til her fishy limbs fall off. What I would do, rather, is point her to Kitty Jail, that's a less worrying thread than this one.

PS to Moosman: I never said Jimmy Carter was the best president ever, just the last good president that I know of. Teddy Roosevelt still maintains the title of being the best ever, despite his tendancy for jingoism.

Obama is a fish! That is what the OP is trying to say! He's saying black people fish can't be president!

WHAT?!?! by god this is AMERICA, land of the FREE, damn it! if that fish was born here in the good old US of A, he should be free to be president all he wants! AMERICA stand for FREEDOM and EQUALITY for ALL men AND fish!

I come back in the morning and this is what i see thanks guys.

Get back in the kitchen art thread!

I'm joking, you can go anywhere you want to.

Although this seems to be the only place that you do go...

Are you an ObamaStalker?

Mod Edit: Are you a Soupa Stalka? Let's try to be a bit less painfully awkward around girls.

Obama hates america. That's why he's secretly selling our freedoms to other secret muslims at drastically reduced prices. Also he used the portrait of George Washington as a bib. YOU CAN'T ROVE ME WRONG SO IT MUST BE TRUE.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons