• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Xgamer5369

Character Name: Joe

Character Age: 20

Character Sex: Male

Real Age: 18

Real sex: Male

Backstory: Joe is a mechanic that wants a buisness. He has been searching by boat for good land then a storm hit him. He fell overboard then swam to the nearest land. There he learned how to survive in the wild. He kept walking till he found the perfect place. He wants a buisness he'll make one.

IGN: burgershot15

Character Name: Edie

Character age: 17

Character sex: male

Real age: 15

Real sex: male

Backstory:I`m a orphan that was on the road to success but ended when a hit man is targeting me. I changed my name to Edie and roam to the ends of the Earth searching for the right calling. Curently I had a home but it was ruined my bandits in hope of my valuables. Finaly now looking for a town or secluded area to continue my study in science.

IGN: archer1234567890 (sorry, legacy of long ago)

Character Name: Archer

Character Age: Unknown, 16-22 by looks

Real Age: 18

Backstory: No one really knows who is he, or where he is from. He just apperared from thin air, roaming through unknown lands. His partial amnesia left almost no past for him, except name, some rudimental language abilities and, which is the most strange, extensive mechanical and biochemical knowledge.

He is attracted to everything that moves - he can endlessly watch things like working engines, items going through pipes and moving on conveyor belts. Unless there's something even more active to watch.

He loves almost worships sunlight and prefers energy of the sun to any other.

He afraids of the night and creatures it covers, but enjoys looking at moon.

He aspires to remember what was lost. He wants to learn to read and write again, to study the science of his age, to create the machine that will bring his memories back.

He prefers cozy wooden houses to industrial boxes of stone and metal.

EDIT: FROM POSTER: Where is your server based?

IGN: minecraftSpriggs

Character Name: Spriggs

Character Age: 25

Charater Sex: Male

Real Age: 16

Backstory: Spriggs was the head engineer at creeperville. Creeperville was destroyed by an army of lightning creepers. He loves to help people and will help them to the best of his abilities. He is trying to find a new place to call home.

I'm very upset with this server, after being put on the whitelist I joined the server and tried to interact with the players. I was denied the chat command. Even the help command was disabled. And when the ops couldn't help me, they ended up banning me. A message was sent to the owner but he has still yet to make a response. If you are a player looking to join this server, I suggest moving on to another because the staff are simply not helpful.

I'm very upset with this server, after being put on the whitelist I joined the server and tried to interact with the players. I was denied the chat command. Even the help command was disabled. And when the ops couldn't help me, they ended up banning me. A message was sent to the owner but he has still yet to make a response. If you are a player looking to join this server, I suggest moving on to another because the staff are simply not helpful.

Well now at least you can tell us what happened, I will be right on to that.

But why I REALLY banned you is that we could'nt hurt you/hit you which made you in gamemode 1. (I think, or a plugin which made groups bugged out on me)

IGN: willwillrulz1

Character Name: William

Character Age: 33

Character Sex:male

Real Age: 11

Real sex: male

Back story: Being a sentient gremlin no one really accepts him he wonder's around to different parts of the world learning from all the masters of science and magic. now being 33 he decides to settle down in a little part of the world and practice his Technic and magical advances.

IGN: Vissychan

Character Name: Sean McGarrity

Character Age: 31

Real Age: 31

Backstory: Upon his retirement from the military, Sergeant Sean settled back to his life on the family homestead, farming and caring for his animals. Unfortunately, the war in which he served spread, devastating his homeland, ravaging his farm, and causing the deaths of his son and wife. Dispirited and alone, he wandered the land looking for a purpose, and a new place to call home. Though farming is in his blood, and he is a peaceful soul at heart, he is no stranger to violence, or the consequences of violence, and has sworn to protect his new home, his property, and those he meets, with swift, lethal retribution if necessary.

((I will be playing and roleplaying as a peaceful farmer. If attacked, or if the circumstances deem it, I will revert to the military type character he once was))

Umm UB43, i am not sure if you are trolling or serious. but at any rate you will indefinably have to talk to red before your even considered. from my perspective this could be an age issue.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ME TROLLING?

sorry caps lock was stuck

Yeeeeep.

Alright list of of people Denied and Accepted...

Mystic_Wulf - DENIED

Black Herald - DEINED (Denied Backwards)

Diamondeye - ACCEPTED

LEVUS - ACCEPTED

UB43 -What the flying f*** is this?

And so what should i fix to not make it so cra**y.

IGN: Vissychan

Character Name: Sean McGarrity

Character Age: 31

Real Age: 31

Backstory: Upon his retirement from the military, Sergeant Sean settled back to his life on the family homestead, farming and caring for his animals. Unfortunately, the war in which he served spread, devastating his homeland, ravaging his farm, and causing the deaths of his son and wife. Dispirited and alone, he wandered the land looking for a purpose, and a new place to call home. Though farming is in his blood, and he is a peaceful soul at heart, he is no stranger to violence, or the consequences of violence, and has sworn to protect his new home, his property, and those he meets, with swift, lethal retribution if necessary.

((I will be playing and roleplaying as a peaceful farmer. If attacked, or if the circumstances deem it, I will revert to the military type character he once was))

Accepted and willrullz I will be letting Cody figure that out for you))

IGN:hopdog90

Character Name:Hops

Character Age: Unknown

Character Sex: None

Real Age:28

Real sex:M

Backstory: Robotic life form was exploring a un-natrual rift on his home planet Kelewan where magic and tech merge together Hops got pulled into the rift. When the auto repair system kicked in he found himself in a odd realm where physic's had little meaning and the undead walked at night. Hops roams the land looking for anything to rebuild his lab and perhaps find a portal home.

IGN:hermit1497

Character Name: Hermit

Character Age: 15

Character Sex:male

Real Age:15

Real sex:Male

Back story: Finally getting accepted as a a apprentice to a wise old Mage . Ray studied hard learning to ways of magic and science. During his study of parallel he made a mistake in his world portal, trapping him in another world . Here he decided to stay and live out his life

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons