[1.6.4] BusinessElite [PvE][50x2 Slots][Open][Grief Prevention][BusinessElite Pack]

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So whitelist now?

got kicked, says 1 person on the server, and I can't join cause I'm not white-listed.

Whenever the server is whitelisted it is because we are fixing something. When it got whitelisted it was due to the break down in our permission system.

Hey im JackAlberd. Ive been banned to the server due to Theft, and i wonder if i somehow can join your server back. Please reply to me, i just want to play on the server with my friend, i would do almost ANYTHING to get back on! Ive played on AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALOT of servers, and this one is one of the most BEST servers w/ mods! PLEASE, find a way i can get unbanned from the server, i just want to PLAY!

Hey im JackAlberd. Ive been banned to the server due to Theft, and i wonder if i somehow can join your server back. Please reply to me, i just want to play on the server with my friend, i would do almost ANYTHING to get back on! Ive played on AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALOT of servers, and this one is one of the most BEST servers w/ mods! PLEASE, find a way i can get unbanned from the server, i just want to PLAY!

Please create a ban appeal on our forums. Go to www.businessmodpack.com -> forums -> create an account -> post appeal

how can i become a mod or will you let me be an mod?

Apply on our forum you can find it in my response to JackPirate.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi DragonRX

i'm a big fan of your modpack but I have a problem

each time I want try to connect to the PVE-sever, my launcher crashes :/ It says that there's somthing wrong with the ticking screen

I think that I know What the problem is, because I clicked the warplink on the sign that should send me to the shop but then it crashed

can you pls fix it? thx a lot .

Hi DragonRX

i'm a big fan of your modpack but I have a problem

each time I want try to connect to the PVE-sever, my launcher crashes :/ It says that there's somthing wrong with the ticking screen

I think that I know What the problem is, because I clicked the warplink on the sign that should send me to the shop but then it crashed

can you pls fix it? thx a lot .

I will examine this issue carefully. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I've been attempting to download this modpack for some time now, however, each time i've tried the download gets stuck at 1% on ReiMinimap _ v3.3, I've given it time, reset the pack and attempted to re-download it, but it always seems to stop at that exact point.

I would really like to test this pack out, but i cant join if i can't download.

• 2 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons