The thng broke (A Satire)

miniboxer

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I don't wanna be rude, but all of you need to stop what you are doing and concentrate on my problem!

I cant seem to get my launcher to work at all! It says download fails!?? I've read everything on this stupid forum, all stickies and rules and whatnot and I still can't get my problem fixed!!

I use a laptop and have AVG on off, my pc specs are medium and I have a tower-pc but it's graphic card melted so I'm not using that one so stop hating on WHY I USE LAPTOP!

Now fix MY PROBLEM CUZ IT AINT MY LAPTOPS FAULT ITS YOU'RE LAUNCHER and therefore YOU'RE PROBLEM!!

You have made my day poryy.

On the point of the yogscast, I almost felt betrayed by Duncan when he came out with that. They have lost at least one viewer.

0n t0pic:

WWWWWWWWWUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPP GGGGGGGGGUUUUUUYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSS??????????????????????????

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG MMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm actually saddened. How does getting 'triple post' and sorry ass shit like that even relate to technic? It's just so lame. :(

You get this one thread where you can do what you like and you post 'fartz' and 'postapocalypse'? What the fuck are you, 12?

This thread needs a lot less 4chan. :(

>Be 113 years old

>Beta as fuck

>Friends play this fagdependant game

>Minecraft

>Pirate it and try it

>shittygraphics.jpg

>Fucking blocks

>It's fun

>At the beginning

>Newfag brother wants to try

>He plays 12 hours a day

>mfw his house anally rapes mine

>I stop playing because his skills depress me

>Beta as fuck

>Friend finds this modfag shit

>Install it

>Fucking bugs

>Go on the forums

>Make a post about the bugs

>babyface.gif

>Mods are fucking trolls

>Fucking getting trolled like hell

>mfw i ignore every rule

>mfw they take off my pants

>mfw they stuff cake mix in my ass

>mfw they put tools in my intestines

>mfw I'm a creeper

I simply wanted to show you that the true 4chan isn't just spam and silly trolling, the real 4chan is greentext stories, deeply-thought trolling and high-grade life destroying. Don't you dare compare this silly satire with the Mother of the Internet.

there was once a bot named billy, he went on an adventure to reclaim the throne of creeperia but then got caught and was anally raped by a bunch of cannibals that later made hime eat a cushion.

the end.

the moral is don't reclaim thrones of shady-ass places like creeperia.

TEH NEW LUNCHER DOSNT WRK I TRID 2 INSTLL MI MODPCK ND IT DOSNT WRK EVERYTHNG IS JST VANLLA MC TEH TECHNIC TEAM FAILZ AT MAKNG LUNCHERS THE FTB LUNCHER IS SO MCH BETTR SERYOSLY GUIS GO 2 FTB THER LUNCHER WRKS!