The thng broke (A Satire)

miniboxer

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY COMPUTER WON"T BOOT UP!!!!!!!! HOW AM I SUPPOST TO DO DAT??????!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!???!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?? IM NOT A FRIGGEN PROGRAMER!!!!! Sct!!!!!!!!!! GET TE HEL OVER HERE!!!!!!!!! I NEEEDD YOU TO FIX DIS!!! YOUR TECHNIC THINING BROKE MY COMPUTER ND U NED TO FIK IT!!!!!!!! AND WHO IS DIS DONG PRINCESS?????????? TELL ME GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lukeb28

Sct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lukeb28

gys i fund dis page on da majic bockx adn der r pepl wit rely bad speleng and gramer,u shuld go bax 2 skool and lern stuff. ALSO Y R THERE POPUPS IN MY MINECRAFT I THINK ITS BROKED ALOT HALP!!!! THIS IS MY OLDER BROTHER HERE HI I'M IS OLDER BROTHER AND YOU ARE ALL MEANYS PLAYING A STUPID MODDED LEGO GAME YOU SHOULD PLAY SOMETHING REAL LIKE COD OR FTB!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is dat???

BTW: took you a while to get here poryy. I was begging to wonder if the sea-food chef had gotten you.

He will never get me! WHABLARGBLARGBLARGBLARGBLARG!

Halo I am guy from France (not homo haha) and sorry for my English be not good so much.

I have a big problem with my equippemente explodering when green man come take look. I have many experience in building with brick but not mineur craft haha oh la la.

Signed

Jean Le Pathique