The thng broke (A Satire)

miniboxer

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helo i am jorgos popostampalouris and I be from Greece and I want to join you server. I am very oblong and talk all the time and I want to join the server.

I like EE2 and redmond factories and like to play them from my fruit computer.

Also I like the block beaker and use them to make unlimited energy bars. With lava.

I am very mature and I tell my brother all the time that he do shutdown on his face. He only have 10 but he listener well. I be 13 but very very mature. So don't worry about that my men.

Also I like to ask you give my friend all so access because we talk all the time and I don't have to put everything in google translation. You'll love us, he has 12 but also very very mature!

Bye and thanks you in advancement!

Jorgos Popostampalouris, tessaloniki.

I hope you have my free cape jargos cause I was promised a free cape by the website and I haven't gotten it yet even though I logged in like it told me to and gave them my credit card so they could send my free cape to my minecraft account cause I bought my minecraft account with the same creditcard and you should have my free cape cause you're from greece and the website I went to for my free cape was based in china and chine and greece are like right next to eachother on the european ocean so you have to be related so at the very least you can go next door to china and get my free cape and give it to me because I was promised a free cape and I really really want my free cape.

JOIN MA SERVER!!!!!!! THE IP IS: 165.648.758.765.976.597.659.765.876.458.654.761.437.624.736.514.238.65

TONES O FUN AND FREE AND I GIVE AWAY REDMATTER IF U JUST ASK ME ASK MY PLAYERS ITS GOING TO BE THE BEST SERVER EVA SO COME ON NOW SO YOU CAN BE KNOWN AS ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO JOINED FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just died laughing at this.

OnTopic:

kanker is nu0bie5 ans shud dies cos no pemz lik ftb with slopoke and cheeeepshot shud fart his ass LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOFAILCOPLOLOLOL diamondz and sub and lik and sh|t plz?

Jonjon1234

(Note to mods/admins: Please don't ban me or lock this thread, the hilarity if brilliant.)

DAMN IT NINGA!!!! MY SERVERE 1000000000000000 TIMES BETTER!!!!!! EVERYONE WHO JOINS IS COOL ND MATURE!!!!! THE 12 YEARS OLDS ARE LIKE 31 AND VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!! JOIN NOW AND I GIVE YOU INFERNAL ARMORE AND QUANTUM AND LASTERS AND NUKES AND DRILLS AND RED MORNING STARS AND RED MATTER KATTARS!!!!!!!!!!! IRS FUN ON THE BUN!!!!!!!!

THEPROLO'S SERVER CAN KISS MA SHINY METAL @$$!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's safe to say that if it hasn't happened before now, it probably won't happen for a while.

Long live the idiocy!

THS ISNT IDIOCY, THSI IS A REEL THNG1 TEKKIT R STEELING THE MOD IN THER PAK! TEY HAV NO PERMS, THEY R EVIL!

I TRYD ADDNG MODS 2 TEKNIC BUT IT DONT WORK, PLZ HELP1

I TRID 2 AD BETTR TAHN WOLVS AND GREGTECH, BUT 4 SUM RAISON THEY CRASH MI GAIM WHEN I PUT THEM IN TEH MODZ FOLDR!

IF U DONT HELP ME U R NUB!

On a side note, the only thing with a red line underneath this when typing it up was "Gregtech". Apparently everything else is spelled correctly!

We've got it wrong guys! These people aren't mis-spelling and making grammatical errors, we are! Ask the iPad autocorrect for proof!

I TRYD ADDNG MODS 2 TEKNIC BUT IT DONT WORK, PLZ HELP1

I TRID 2 AD BETTR TAHN WOLVS AND GREGTECH, BUT 4 SUM RAISON THEY CRASH MI GAIM WHEN I PUT THEM IN TEH MODZ FOLDR!

IF U DONT HELP ME U R NUB!

u haz 2 gret purms use fteb they hau zthem

Hello everyone, I just want to say Tekkit is stupid.

It's the utterest crap ever and I deleted my whole hard drive because I hated it so much. Now I got a new computer, so I can thank you for it. It lags so much, your mom can run faster than it.

FTB, on the other hand, who HAS perms, run quicker than the rabbit in the rabbit and the turtle. You can't even scratch it.

Have fun, Sct, Kaker, Cheap, all of you go jump in fire you fools.

(That = most posts.)