Bug Editing My Modpack Bug

DragonRX

Basically after I had made my custom pack description etc in the technic platform site. I wanted to go in and edit my files. When I tried to go back into the pack the following was what showed up. I tried loading the page several times however the error was still showing up. Any support on what I may have done wrong would help.

P1a8EBw.png

My apologies if this was not in the right area. Wasn't sure whether to put it here or the technic launcher bug board.

• Forum Administrators

I went ahead and reset your description. This is currently an issue with people using external BBCode editors and just pasting it in the editor without thinking twice. Some features like font changing and such isn't supported by the platform.

The main issue with yours was there was all kinds of nesting issues in the bbcode. I suggest just using the editor itself for now to format your post. Ill look into fixing this so it doesn't break the whole modpacks page though when it has issues parsing the BBCode.

Thank you for your help sct. I had just copied and pasted what I already had from my custom server post :)

Edit: The problem is happening again. I have not changed anything since you reset the description.