How to upload your modpack to the system?

An=Dr3z

can you help me.....how am I sopposed to upload the file in zip? rar? and what files in it...all I know is that when I put the folden in my .technic it works

I dunno how mediafire works. Use dropbox. Get the download link and change 'www' to 'dl'.

alright and then if it does work. in the launcher when you click add new mod pack and you paste in the link then it sais choose a new directory...how do you make it automatic and put it in your .technic folder like it does for tekkit lite voltz, classi ect.

alright and then if it does work. in the launcher when you click add new mod pack and you paste in the link then it sais choose a new directory...how do you make it automatic and put it in your .technic folder like it does for tekkit lite voltz, classi ect.

It's already automatic.

Basically its a zip consisting of folders it will drop in the base directory of the "mudpack". So you put stuff in folders that are already existent and they will then auto put files/mods into what u have already in the mod directory. Sorry if my explanation wasnt very good.

the structure looks fine, though I'd get rid of the temp directory as it is not needed and you really don't want to have every person download a 100+ meg file. you'll run out of bandwidth pretty fast so anything you can do to bring that down is good. also, minecraft.jar is in there, which is a bad thing.