Launcher isn't extracting custom modpack.

Feronzed

There's not much to say, I've created a custom modpack, and everything works fine, but at login screen, Launcher downloads my modpack and puts it in temp folder inside modpack folder, but doesn't extract it. I have tried almost anything, help would be pretty much appriciated.

p.s.-Is there a way to change icon for the modpack, so it doesn't use Logo pic.

I'm not sure what's causing the failure to extract, unless maybe there's an issue with the way you formatted the file.

To change the logo, go to your mod pack's page on the Platform, and in the Edit tab, add a logo/background. The dimensions required for those images are just above the box where you select them.

make sure the mod folders are at the root of the zip, and not another folder:

you dont want this:

this will create a folder when platform unzips your modpack.

Modpack1.png?token_hash=AAEtGN00_7ompdcR

What you want is this:

Modpack2.png?token_hash=AAGCTqypva5gyJme

=================================================================================================================================

it would help if you put the download link to your modpack here so i can see if you formatted it correctly

only trying to help!

Yes, I've formatted it right, I think: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/2cimitlla3g25ch/fez-modpack-2.0.zip

That is link I used in modpack page.

Reply to 1st post: I hve created completly new modpack, I know textures are correct cause it isn't having any problems with them.

I opened console this time and it says: "Zip headers not found. probably not a zip file", I'm going to recompile modpack and check if I have any luck doing that.

EDIT: Yes, it seems that somehow turned rar in zip and it reads "Rar![bEL][NUL]Ďs[NUL][NUL]" from it (header) instead of "PK[EXT][EOT]", I will check out if recompiling will fix it.