Was/Is there a favorite PS2 game of yours?

_Anjou_

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Ratchet and Clank: Deadlocked. The game is short if you just slide by, but with all the challenges and all the difficulties you can play it on, it's a blast. So much better co-op though, which is interesting for a ratchet and Clank considering All-For-One got a lot of negative feedback. 

My first game was Jak and Daxter I think, and I'm sure I wasted too much time on that xD.

But my favourite hands down R&C: Up Your Arsenal.

Loads of fun and mayhem.

Kingdom hearts didn't really appeal to me.

Btw, if your computer has bluetooth (and every computer after 2010 comes equipped with it no matter what basically) there is a way you can sync your ps3 remote to your computer and play games with that. And what really cool is that you can remap the buttons if you don't like the way they are set up.

I would probably say check out the Jak and Daxter series, along with R&C: Going Commando and Up Your Arsenal.

I also played Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. While they're not everyone's cup of tea, if you're going to play them, play the first one for the story just so you're not too lost whenever you play the second one. And WHATEVER you do, just read the story for Chain of Memories if you decide you like the story, the game itself completely ignored the combat system that 1 and 2 have FOR THE WORST.

• 4 weeks later...

Armored core 2, KH:CoM, FF1-10

Armored core 2 was awesome. I loved the customization mechanic and the whole idea of sword+shield mechs.

KH: Chain of Memories gave me some good ones. Its gameplay was well designed and the battle system was new and refreshing.

FF is a great series, but it started degenerating at 11. Turn based gameplay, awesome storyline, and hidden secrets sucked months of my life away.

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone ever heard of Xenosaga? I'll have to go for Xenosaga I: Der Wille zur Macht and Xenosaga III: Also Sprach Zarathustra.

I just loved those two so much, Xenosaga III had some of the best soundtracks I'd ever heard (Promised pain, Godsibb, etc.).

EDIT: So close to necro.

Edited by M-C

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mine I have a three way tie would be....

1. Star Wars Battlefront II

2. Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction

3. NFL Gameday 2004

And then I would like to mention Ratchet and Clank and Transformers the Game. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I honestly did not play to much ps2 games as I mostly just used it for a cheap dvd player and game on my gamecube. The best game I played would be a tie between the nameco classic collection and sims urbs in the city, how ever I am still looking to get my hands on a copy of .hack//fragment though and the rest of the origenal quad, not quintrillagy(yes I count fragemnt), and maby the GU line eventualy, but god they are expensive right now.

• 10 months later...

Lego Star Wars

I got my first PS2 when I was 10-11 and it came with nine different games, which I have not even opened 8 of them to this day. I played Lego Star Wars for hours upon hours a day, and it will always hold a place in my heart.

• 5 years later...