Hey, Mind if launcher works for once?

Crazed_dude

If your going to close this thread, At least PM me with a valid explanation why.

Hey, Tecnic team, guess what? Your fuckin launcher is (surprise, surprise!) still complete shit!

everything was working fine, but once I updated to a build that I incorrectly assumed the Assholes over at the Tecnic Team might have had the sense to oh, I don't know... Maybe get the fucking packs to actually be read by the Launcher?

Look, unlike the coder assholes, people just want to play the dam game without screwing around with their .tecnic folder every time they start it up.

in addition to that, and this might come as a shock to you self-centered retards, There's more than just Windows out there! If ya could i don't know, ACTUALLY LET MAC USERS PLAY THE DAM FUCKING GAME AT SOME POINT, THEN YOUR LAUNCHER MIGHT ACTUALLY BE A QUARTER USEFUL. BUT IN THE MEAN TIME, FUCK OFF AND MAKE THE FUCKING PACK WORK YOU NIGGERS.

• Forum Administrators

And here we have, ladies and gentlemen, the standard internet user. This one is identified by it's ~explosive~ use of the word 'nigger', lots of caps lock, and various spelling mistakes peppered through out the post.

:words:

Do you really think you're the only one that can get mad over something and spout off a bunch of *expletive* *expletive*? It takes far more personal development to deal calmly with adverse situations than it does to do what you just did. G'bye!

"Coder asshole"? I'd be offended if it weren't true. I am a coder, and I am an asshole.

:frogsiren:

But seriously, you're not really an asshole all the time. Just only when there's some nubcakes to be had.

Like now. *passes the butter*