awesomeness server [quite possibly the worst server post of all time!]

awesome boy

I would love to get in the PAINS with the moron "mod" (if you can call this moral and mental deficient person a moderator) that decided it was OK to try and publicly humiliate a child...

I think it was less trying to publicly humiliate a child and more making an example of a hilariously terrible server post.

Doesn't matter who made this post. The sacred offspring of the one true deity and a cheese sandwich could have made the post and it'd receive the same treatment.

And this moron wants to kill the child for making an error.

I think that was supposed to be an attempt at humor.

Not a very good one, arguably, but one nonetheless.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look man, there are strict rules and guidelines on how to post about certain things. For example server posts and bug reports; they have strict rules set up around them to prevent terrible posts like this and other unwanted things.

There's an unwritten "rule" that when you are too damn lazy to read the rules and guidelines and put some effort in your post and your post is of this quality as the OP, we get to make fun of you. This section is a place for serious posts, promoting your server. Not some random crap like "look I server made, join noe pl0x"

Look Braha,then delete the stupid crappy post...it does not make public humiliation of a kid...a child...a little person right.

In fact just because it is a "unwritten rule" here does not mean that your "unwritten rules" override the laws of The United States of America (though I will state the fact that if this forum is not hosted in the US then it might not be illegal but that does not make it right morally or ethically.

I think that was supposed to be an attempt at humor.

Not a very good one, arguably, but one nonetheless.

Oh thats a different story since it was just a joke. I got this great practical joke you have to try its the funniest ever...lol.

OK, find a cop and kick him in the balls and then the look on his face would be soooo funny dude.

OK, find a cop and kick him in the balls and then the look on his face would be soooo funny dude.

I'm pretty sure there's a very large difference between "jokingly" kicking anyone in the balls and making a terrible joke about being possessed on the internet.

Namely, one can be considered assault and the other is just a bad joke.

I'm pretty sure there's a very large difference between "jokingly" kicking anyone in the balls and making a terrible joke about being possessed on the internet.

Namely, one can be considered assault and the other is just a bad joke.

Again you are right one is assault and the other is...oh yeah thats right assault.

It looks like you need to learn what assault is...herby to the rescue.

Assault is the act of threatening others with physical violence.

Battery is the act of physical violence..

For example

If you go up to someone and say "If you do not touch your toes I will beat you till your mom does not know its you." That is assault...

If you go up to someone and start punching them then that is battery....

If you go up to someone and say "If you do not touch your toes I will beat you till your mom does not know its you." Then you start punching them then that would be assault and battery...

You should know this stuff man if you live in the US...its really one of the most basic of laws that you learn just from movies and tv.

So your right there is a difference in kicking someone in the balls and jokingly saying you want to kill someone...but the difference in the the charges that could be filed.

Compare this forum to you being with friends then. If you say something really really dumb, your friends will laugh about it and tease you with it for a few moments, right?

Well, that's exactly the same here. He said something really really dumb and was not following the rules and guidelines, we laughed and teased.

You should know this stuff man if you live in the US...its really one of the most basic of laws that you learn just from movies and tv.

Well, there you go, the problem must originate in the fact that I don't watch a lot of movies or TV.

Actually, no. I think you're failing to understand what I'm trying to say. The kill thing was not an actual threat by any means. It was just a poorly done attempt at a joke. I don't know if you understand what humor is, but he was trying to be "funny". You know, hah hah? Not threaten children, not actually kill anyone. Just a bad joke.

*shakes his head sadly*

Prime example of letting a Social Justice poster get to you guys. Not even remotely PAINS match quality.

I almost posted a well reasoned rebuttal. then I realized that it would not matter and I'd just be wasting my time. now I'm just waiting for the guy to come back and attempt to tell me how terrible of a person I am. irony.

I'm lost... How did we get from laughing at a server post (and setting an example of how not to post servers) to killing children and randomly assaulting policemen? I get where you're coming from, but you are being stupidly over-dramatic about this. I'm fairly sure there's no law against changing a value on a post on a privately owned forum to make a post stay attend top of the list, regardless of the age of the person who wrote said post.

He's either a troll or a drama queen. Either way, he'll try and drag out this near baseless argument for attention, and nobody will get anyway. He's not worth anyone here's time or the effort it takes to respond.

Hey, don't complain, few server ips ever helped such a worthy cause.

I can not believe that you all are being so mean to this kid at least he was trying. It is people like you and the mods here that are the cause of all the problems in the world...you are worse then the high-school bully, at least they could be mean to peoples faces unlike here you have you can sit at you nice safe desk. Grow up and learn that public humiliation of children is wrong...they just arrested two children for doing the same thing that some of you here are doing.

If humiliation on the internet is enough to personally insult a person, than he needs a life.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons