Mac OSX application (WITH DOWNLOAD)

teh60

Hello everyone, I have made a very simple applescript application. I know there is not much usage in this but for all those mac users who liked the application like me I made a similar thing. For now you just have to drag the file into your "Applications" folder in order for it to run correctly.

LINK:

*NOPE*

why did you remove the link

i need it

Do mac users have some psychic connection that allows them to discern the workings of a program just by calling it "application"?

Well actually they can right click show package contents Contents/Resources/Scripts then open up main.scpt to see what it does

Well actually they can right click show package contents Contents/Resources/Scripts then open up main.scpt to see what it does

You and jellejurre are my dayjob's wost nightmare...

You for pushing a potentially hazardous download with no explanation of what it does, claiming we should just download it to find out.

And jellejurre for not only blindly trusting you that he should try it without knowing what it does, but actively seeking out the download after it was pointed out to be potentially hazardous.