Recommendation about the platform launcher options

Soref

(Feel free to post anything else I'm putting this up for the community if the administrators don't want it here feel free to delete it)

I think there should be a couple more options in the launcher to give more variety my main thought is that you can't make your very own mod-pack, but I wish to go further as to saying if this is to be added perhaps you can make it to where whatever mod-packs you have downloaded can then have the mods within them used for your own mod-pack.

I also believe there should be a better way to transfer total memory to the mod-pack that is launched like if you would like only that mod-pack to run on a certain amount of memory then the other mod-pack being totally different, I would also like to have that same thing react to whatever free memory is available so that if you have enough memory for like 6GB then it will say a 6GB option instead of 5GB.

Sorry if this is just some random thread to you and I am aware that I have a new account but I've used Technic for some time now and wish to see it improved.

Best luck to you Soref Mod Edit: Don't sign your posts

Hey. Sorry I don't really understand most of your points. I think I get that you want to be able to allocate different amounts of memory per pack and I'm fairly sure that is a planned feature. I don't understand anything else though. It saying 5 GB if you have 6 doesn't make any sense (also you shouldn't be allocating that much memory anyway since it is bad for Minecraft). I cant understand your first statement about not being able to make you own pack. The Technic Platform is specifically for that. I think you're saying that you should be able to use mods downloaded from other packs to make your own packs? But you can already do this by going into those packs and moving the mods to your own pack. If you mean you want the launcher to do this for you, there is pretty much no way. Sorry.

Also don't sign your name please. Read the forums rules.