Who has the best profile photo?

halo_2554

• Moderators

What do you mean, won't let you have it? Is it too big? You should be able to just scale it down. Otherwise, it might be that you're trying to use an imgur album link as a single picture link. Most sites don't like those.

It is 200*200, which this forum tells me it should be. Yet it says the file is "too big".

The one I have now is a .jpg file 113 kb, while the one shown above is a .png 77,8kb. If you can solve this little trivia, I'd be a happy medieval knight.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is 200*200, which this forum tells me it should be. Yet it says the file is "too big".

Interesting. I didn't have any problem with the upload - the .png worked fine. The forum actually recommends it be at least 200x200.

• Moderators

Seems to have finally worked. Reshrinked it over and over until it fit.

The funny part is that the forum told me I can't use a picture that is larger than 50 kb, yet my former was 113 and uploaded fine?

I think mine fits pretty good. It's the Swedish flag with Sweden from "Hetalia", a lion, a kind of map of Sweden and it even says Sverige, which means Sweden in Swedish. So... it's not hard to tell where I'm from. But I keep changing my avatar from time to time, but most of them involves my sweet homeland :3

EDIT: As I said, I keep changing my avatar, so how I described my avatar may not match the one I currently have.

FTFY.

The only is the original, is it not?

And actually, there have been imitators. I simply let them know that I am the mold from which they created themselves.

They promptly found a new unique quirk from which they have become known.

The only is the original, is it not?

And actually, there have been imitators. I simply let them know that I am the mold from which they created themselves.

They promptly found a new unique quirk from which they have become known.

Speaking of that, Dr. Manhattan says you haven't returned those calls about "hooking up" a week ago. Sounds pretty desperate.

Speaking of that, Dr. Manhattan says you haven't returned those calls about "hooking up" a week ago. Sounds pretty desperate.

I dumped Dr. Manhattan years ago. Plus, I'm on evildoing hiatus for a while since my wif- Err, cohort and I had our first minion last October.

Any of Manhattan's notions of 'hooking up' are pure fantasy, I assure you.

Edit: Also, this shall be my last post on this subject in this thread, I have no desire to resurrect the habit of derailing threads or be implicated in doing so.

I dumped Dr. Manhattan years ago. Plus, I'm on evildoing hiatus for a while since my wif- Err, cohort and I had our first minion last October.

Any of Manhattan's notions of 'hooking up' are pure fantasy, I assure you.

Edit: Also, this shall be my last post on this subject in this thread, I have no desire to resurrect the habit of derailing threads or be implicated in doing so.

Is he doing well? It made a while since we last heard of the to-be devilish overlord.

I didn't actually get around to using an avatar until I'd been here for several months. Maiden didn't use hers until after she'd been made a moderator, and then a few months. You guys will lose the procrastination game - not that being able to procrastinate better is necessarily a good thing.

I didn't actually get around to using an avatar until I'd been here for several months. Maiden didn't use hers until after she'd been made a moderator, and then a few months. You guys will lose the procrastination game - not that being able to procrastinate better is necessarily a good thing.

Meh... I might compete in that game... Later...

You guys are amature-crastinators