Other Games?

Jay?

What other games do technicians play?

List your top three games, and if you play modded versions, list your most played mod for that game alongside it.

1) Borderlands. Fantastic FPS/RPG hybrid with good writing.

2) Warhammer 40k: Dark Crusade. Annihilation mod (triples squad cap, adds new units, is motherfucking crazy)

3)Freelancer. Discovery mod (eagerly awaiting new version, with playermade bases, and cloaking tech)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Battlefield 3

2. Skyrim

3. Team Fortress 2

Another honorable mention would be the countless SNES games I've played (Chrono Trigger is pretty damn amazing if I do say so myself)

Unfortunately I have to play Battlefield 3 and Skyrim on an Xbox (locked at 30 FPS, ugh.) because my PC is a complete P.O.S.

No mods for me...

hmmm, if i'm gonna list ALL the games i play when not playing technic, i might get bend, lol. anyways.

1.)Doukutsu Monogatari(Cave Story)- really fun old school-type pc game, critics said it could rank with the 8-bit Mario and Metroid, and the best part, it's free.

2.)The Binding of Isaac- a child-looking game but some really mature themes hidden. hard as hell.

3.)Darksiders- post apocalyptic game, kinda repetitive but good storyline.

4.)Metro 2033- post apocalyptic Russia, badass gameplay with some in your face scare.

and so manymore( that's because i'm still waiting for 1.2.3 update XD)

locked at 30 FPS, ugh

well lucky you, i'm playing Metro 2033, Crysis 2 and Call of Duty:Black Ops and my average framerate is at 18FPS. it even go to 10FPS, but i'm still enjoying it. lol.

1. Age of Empires 3 w/ Warchiefs Expansion Pack

2. Command and Conquer Series (various, I am playing Tiberian Wars right now)

3. League of Legends

As you can see, my favorite game genre is RTS.

I do really want to play Skyrim, and I purchased it, only to find that my computer's graphics card is way too old to handle it. :(

In no particular order:

1. Borderlands (can't wait for Borderlands 2!)

2. Skyrim

3. Technic/Tekkit (obviously)

4. Saints Row 2/The Third

5. Fallout 3/NV

6. World of Tanks (for when I feel like tankin)

7. Just Cause 2 (sadly it seems to crash after 15 minutes of play)

8.Various others I don't feel like mentioning.

3) mw3 if I'm in the mood for FPS. Probably going to replace that with BioShock again. or Borderlands.

That's like replacing a McDonald's hamburger with an Angus steak and fries or a plate of Buffalo wings. Not really that much of a decision to make.

That's like replacing a McDonald's hamburger with an Angus steak and fries or a plate of Buffalo wings. Not really that much of a decision to make.

My computer is fucking up. RAM is dying. It's breaking the hard drive. It'll be a few more weeks before I can install those again and expect them to work. As it is, I went from 30GB free to 346GB free just from doing chkdsk /r.

MW3 is there and really isn't that terrible. It's just bubblegum that a few of my friends play.

3)Freelancer. Discovery mod (eagerly awaiting new version, with playermade bases, and cloaking tech)

This is out now. I may not sleep tonight.

#2 pokemon leaf green,

You should play Firered Omega, or Volt White on an emulator. It's pokemon, but challenging. Also, every pokemon available in one game.