where is the launcher file for new platform

bradster2214

i ment the launcher file that u use to run the launcher after it was DOWNLOADED so listen to what i say

and i have to redownload the game every time i want to play a different modpack

and i did say NEW PLATFORM not the techniclauncher.jar that i use for old 1

Wow, try to help you and I get a triple post AND a PM telling me to read the posts which shove that good will back in my face

PrePostEdit: I did have a post ready that was a mix between "fuck you" and "here have some more help" but I think I'm going to be nice and let someone else deal with you, because I clearly don't have a clue what I'm doing

PS. That, if you haven't realized, is sarcasm, good day sir

Oh please, the show's going to be underway soon...

In the meantime, *offers Malawi popcorn* want some?

*comes down from the stage to grab some popcorn*

Now I'm going to enjoy this popcorn while waiting for a post from the OP that meets one of these requirements

• Readable
  • Not be insulting
  • Understandable
  • Clearly state the problem
  • Comprehensibly
  • Not break the rules
  • Make Sense

I'm now taking bets, I have 12 to 1 odds that a mod (or admin) will post here before any of my requirements are met, anyone care to wager?

excuse me where is the foul language and im just looking for a helpful answer

Ha

Last edited by bradster2214, 25 minutes ago

bradster2214, Today at 9:30 AM

Last edited by bradster2214, 22 minutes ago

bradster2214, Today at 9:33 AM

Last edited by bradster2214, 22 minutes ago

bradster2214, Today at 9:34 AM

Looks like he worked out the Edit

sorry i didnt know how to edit dumbass

didnt u think that

Too bad we already have that quoted TWICE and the mods have edit history so they can roll back your posts and see the insults

Ha

Looks like he worked out the Edit

Too bad we already have that quoted TWICE and the mods have edit history so they can roll back your posts and see the insults

yea hope understand bully!

Yeah I hope so as well because punctuation is really important and I don't know what it is so I hope he does and understands what I'm saying because I'm asking for something very complicated which can't be explained for some reason or another I wish I'd return to talking and typing normally because thus hurting my brain as I type and you guys also probably have sore eyeballs now I'm actually not sorry for that because I'm now mad at you because you don't want to help meee

Edit: this hurts... I can't... I'm sorry, this was too funny not to exploit.

Haven't you guys trolled the poor newbie enough?

:munch:

But master, we wish only to follow in your footsteps, did you not once tell me I was too nice?

But seriously, I tried to help this guy, and what I got is now in the edit history because he thought he could hide it and make us look bad

To be fair, what's there now isn't exactly angelic either. All I can see there is someone raging at someone who tried to help him because they didn't make their question clear enough. Maxis didn't really post anything which should cause that kind of rage, so he's brought this on himself.

There is also popcorn, too.

No, you don't. You don't download the platform, you download the launcher. The platform is the custom modpacks, the launcher is the program that launches modpacks. You can't download the platform, but you can download things off the platform through the launcher.