where is the launcher file for new platform

bradster2214

But master, we wish only to follow in your footsteps, did you not once tell me I was too nice?

But seriously, I tried to help this guy, and what I got is now in the edit history because he thought he could hide it and make us look bad

well im trying to find the launcher file for the platform and ur being an ass and not listening to what i say

this is an accidental copy

But master, we wish only to follow in your footsteps, did you not once tell me I was too nice?

But seriously, I tried to help this guy, and what I got is now in the edit history because he thought he could hide it and make us look bad

well im trying to find the launcher file for the platform and ur being an ass and not listening to what i say

and since noone wants to help me get fucked and if u tell me where it is then i take back what i said

im not a noob torezu

This is funny. A guy with 14 posts, who joined 2 months ago, keeps double-posting despite being reminded that it should be avoided, uses a picture of a toddler as an avatar, and can't spell or stop being insulting to save his life is saying he's not a noob.

im not a noob torezu

You really are. You keep telling people to "listen to u" but everyone is, you just are not communicating well. Stop trying to blame other people for that and getting angry when people don't understand you.

From what I understand, the issue is you downloaded something and don't know where you downloaded it to. That is hardly something anyone can help you with. Check your downloads folder on your computer. Do a search for "TechnicLauncher". Ask Google where things download to by default. Expend any amount of effort on these things.