Anyone want a mod pack made by me for free?

aa33a1

Testing the pack now.

Update edit: Almost done. I just have to see if it installs correctly now. I got it to launch so I just need 10 more min. Would you like the address so you can make the pack on your own or do you want me to make the pack under my account and give a link?

Edit: Done! I just made the pack under my account. Here's the link!

Thx dude, it works great! For one last thing could you pls add Thaumcraft to this? I posted the forum link before i knew how great Thaumcraft was

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you make a modpack with fossil/archaeology, and not enough items

The mod is no longer available through safe sources and I don't want to get a virus doing it. If you find a safe source or file post it and I will see about your pack.

How about me. I've did everything I could but the mod pack always ended up vanilla. https://www.dropbox.com/s/c20aiuzwegplq09/VexCraft.zip

Your problem is that you included every folder and file in the pack. You only need config, mods, coremods, and bin. Having all those others screws up the system. I have fixed it and testing it right now to make sure.

Do you want the files so you can post it yourself or would you like me to host the pack?

Edit:and it stopped working...

Edit 2: Ok. Now the first launch works but every subsequent launch crashes... Then it works once again when you delete the config but the second time it crashes... That's not normal...

Name of pack: Madaku's Revenge (Could you base it on Tekkit Lite 1.4.7)

Mods: Optifine,Smart Moving,Mutant Creatures,The Erebus, dimension of the arthropods,Tale of Kingdoms,Rei's Minimap,M-Ore,Village-Up

Galacticraft,More player models,Familliars,Divine RPG,

inventory-tweaks,team-fortress-2-teleporter-sentry-dispenser,mo-creatures,x ray mod,fly mod,Animal bikes. I wanted the mod pack to be mainly LAN Thanks.

I would like to have one created :D. But it might challenge you 'cause I want quite a few mods in it. I've spent hours on it trying to get it to at least run and I run into so many problems that I just want to punch my computer right in its screen o_e...

What mods?

Name of pack: Madaku's Revenge (Could you base it on Tekkit Lite 1.4.7)

Mods: Optifine,Smart Moving,Mutant Creatures,The Erebus, dimension of the arthropods,Tale of Kingdoms,Rei's Minimap,M-Ore,Village-Up

Galacticraft,More player models,Familliars,Divine RPG,

inventory-tweaks,team-fortress-2-teleporter-sentry-dispenser,mo-creatures,x ray mod,fly mod,Animal bikes. I wanted the mod pack to be mainly LAN Thanks.

I can't get onto my pack computer tonight so I'll work on this one tommorow. Just to tell you if I have a simgle problem with X-ray I will not bother with it further. I do not like helping people to cheat.

Would you mind getting wolv's going aa33a1?

I really stink at modding, is there any way i could get one with - DungeonPack, ElementalCreepers, Flans Mod, Too many items, - Rei minimap, Arrows Mod, biosphere, death chest, griefer creepers - i know the first little group require forge, the second modloader, the ones i dont know are smart moving, and thats it.