I'd like some help!

Rovertoo

Sorry if this is the incorrect Forum section, by the way!

I'd really appreciate some help in finding a mod pack! All the one's I've found don't quite have what I want, have broken links, don't download etc.

I'm looking for a mod pack that has the following:

Tekkit

Voltz

Galacticraft

Balkon's Weapon mod

Buildcraft

IndustrialCraft (+all subsidiary mods, i.e, Advanced machines, Nuclear control, etc.)

Factorization

Atomic Science

Logistics pipes

ComputerCraft

Dimensional Anchor

Assembly Line

Flan's Mod

ICBM (+all subsidiary mods, i.e, Sentry, etc)

Mekanism

Nether Ores

NEI (+all plugins)

Redpower (+all plugins)

Rei's Minimap

Steve's Carts

Thaumcraft

Tree Capitator

Omni Tools

Optifine

Modular Power Suits

Mystcraft

Mob Dismemberment

Mob Amputation

Jammy's Furniture Mod

Iron Chest

Dimensional Doors

Mine Up!

Smart Moving

Railcraft

Secret Rooms

Soulshards

Equivalent Exchange

Thermal Expansion

Twilight Forest

Universal electricity

Aether

Tropicraft

Mo'Creatures

Clay Soldiers

Little Blocks

Gulliver

Zeplin Mod

Gravity Gun

Portal Gun

Herobrine

Trapcraft

Extra Biomes XL

Throwable Bricks

Contagious Zombie

Butter mod

Gravity Craft

Trampoline mod

Herobrine mod

Throwable Pickaxe

Projector Mod

Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders

Secret Rooms

Traincraft

Coral and Scuba diving

Tornado mod

Amazing water mod

Better caves mod

Special Armor mod

Sword pedestal mod

Forestry

Wild Caves

Wild Grass

Treecapitator

Yikes... that's kind of a tall order. So sorry if I bothered you with this post (I kinda don't know what I'm doing)! But I would really, really appreciate any kind of help you could point me to!

And I'll be super grateful if anyone knows of a Modpack with even some of these mods! Thank you!

I'm ready to admit that I searched the heck out of my computer, asked my friends and wasted two notebooks, just to find a fitting modpack for you. I didn't find a kind of modpack that matched every mod that you wanted, though. But it took me way too long to realize that I have the FTB (Feed The Beast) launcher. Have you heard of that before? Anyway, I remembered that the FTB launcher has got a couple of modpacks that match many of your wanted mods. Although, I only chose one of the modpacks.

I wrote down every single mod, on my notebook, that yours and the FTB Ultimate (a modpack from that launcher) had in common, and I promise you, it took a LONG while.

Okay, so lets look at the mods yours and FTB Ulitmate had in common.

Steves Carts

Twilight Forest

Soulshards

SecretRooms

Forestry

Buildcraft

Industrialcraft2

Factorization

Computercraft

NEI plugins

Nether Ores

Redpower

Thaumcraft

Omnitools

Modular Powersuits

Mystcraft

Iron Chest

Railcraft

Thermal Expansion

Portal Gun

Gravigun (you wrote "gravity gun", so I'm not sure this is the one you ment)

Extra Bioms (not XL)

Phew, that was a lot. If you want this modpack and launcher, you can tell me, because right now, I'm having a bit of a problem to put in a link to download it.

Hope that you found this modpack at least a little interesting.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that this modpack has got a minimap as well, but not Rei's Minimap. I think it's the Voxelmap I mean. This one shows icons of hostile mob (and peaceful ones if you want) and players on the map.

Hidden

I'm ready to admit that I searched the heck out of my computer, asked my friends and wasted two notebooks, just to find a fitting modpack for you. I didn't find a kind of modpack that matched every mod that you wanted, though. But it took me way too long to realize that I have the FTB (Feed The Beast) launcher. Have you heard of that before? Anyway, I remembered that the FTB launcher has got a couple of modpacks that match many of your wanted mods. Although, I only chose one of the modpacks.

I wrote down every single mod, on my notebook, that yours and the FTB Ultimate (a modpack from that launcher) had in common, and I promise you, it took a LONG while.

Steves Carts

Twilight Forest

Soulshards

SecretRooms

Forestry

Buildcraft

Industrialcraft2

Factorization

Computercraft

NEI plugins

Nether Ores

Redpower

Thaumcraft

Omnitools

Modular Powersuits

Mystcraft

Iron Chest

Railcraft

Thermal Expansion

Portal Gun

Extra Bioms (not XL)

Phew, that was a lot. If you want this modpack and launcher, you can tell me, because right now, I'm having a bit of a problem to put in a link to download it.

Steves Carts

Twilight Forest

Soulshards

SecretRooms

Forestry

Buildcraft

Industrialcraft2

Factorization

Computercraft

NEI plugins

Nether Ores

Redpower

Thaumcraft

Omnitools

Modular Powersuits

Mystcraft

Iron Chest

Railcraft

Thermal Expansion

Portal Gun

Extra Bioms (not XL)

Oops, sorry for the double reply. By the way, I noticed that you wrote Butter Mod in your list. Are you a part of the Sky Army?

• Moderators

@ OP, you wrote Herobrine twice....

And what kind of mod is "Tekkit"???

You might as well have asked for a modpack with everything, in that case, Plus++ pack is probably for you. Or just follow Anjou's advice

@Anjou, whut? You made a third post to apologize for making a second? :D

most of the mods you are looking for in a pack is incompatible, for example little blocks is incompatible with tropicraft computercraft and ic2

tho xerph pack got some of the mods you like and will soon get more i believe.

no im not the real drath819 tho.

@ OP, you wrote Herobrine twice....

And what kind of mod is "Tekkit"???

You might as well have asked for a modpack with everything, in that case, Plus++ pack is probably for you. Or just follow Anjou's advice

@Anjou, whut? You made a third post to apologize for making a second? :D

I'm sorry. It was really late, I fell asleep several times on my desk, and I was too tired to focus. When morning arrived, I woke up on my keyboard and had marks after the keys on my face. :D