Magicraft (Help Wanted)

jmn610

Greetings fellow player,

I have recently begun early development of a mod pack i call "Magicraft'. I have organized a list of mods for it wich I will post. The idea of this pack is to create a feel that nerds just love when you think of alchemy and magic. This is not a Harry Potter them I want, its more twards things like warlocks, alchemysts and mages. I have the basic principles down but I need help with the actual creation of the pack. Things like compatibulity and balance of power will be essential to the survival of my humble mod pack. I want someone who can live without direct communication 24/7 as I dealt with alot of life right now and don't have lots of time. Please, be respectful and understand that someday if people support this pack it may fill that joy of magic and alchemy in Minecraft the way so many long for.Also if you don't want to help but understand what I am making here, please!... leave suggestions for balance of mods power and mods that should be added/revoked.P.S. If anyone knows wich of these are compatible with one other please tell.

Mod List:

EE3

Thaumcraft 3

Better Dungeons

Mo' Creatures

Nether Ore

Optifine

Magical Crops Mod

Ars Magica(Core)

Magic Wand Mod

Necromancy Mod

Falling Meteor Mod