BULL

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to prevent the future and Cyborg Industries from getting infected, I will personally come with my Gau-8 Avenger. Fuck PETA if they try to hold me back from killing this species.

Bullfish don't survive well in deep waters (Industrial computer systems). Not to worry, this infestation is an isolated incident not unlike a duck nest.

What are you talking about?

Nice cover up.

Technically I'm evil as well, since I'm supposed to be a golem made by an Eldritch Horror of some sort. Or by Lady Gaga. I can't tell.

And where are your 'take over the world plans'? You need some to be an evil mastermind like myself and Adlersch. You need to at least make some evil sounding posts.

I've had my violently psychotic episodes in the past, overall i think i'd classify as evil.

Violent is not evil. Planing and executing violence is evil!

The Technic Forums: Where Bulls go to Controlling the world

My new status!

Well, I'm not really evil, where I study, I'm more seen as a creepy bastard who stares at people with a "You're next" look. Even the toughest guys who are much older than me are afraid of me. Jeez...

I'm not a bully, if you think that. (Bully... bull+y? What?) I'm just a silent girl who apparently like to stare at people until they freeze in fear... I don't even know...

And where are your 'take over the world plans'? You need some to be an evil mastermind like myself and Adlersch. You need to at least make some evil sounding plans.

Well, the initial plan was to go out and corrupt as many people as I can, but that got waylaid along the way. This world is sooooo cool!

Well, I'm not really evil, where I study, I'm more seen as a creepy bastard who stares at people with a "You're next" look. Even the toughest guys who are much older than me are afraid of me. Jeez...

I'm not a bully, if you think that. (Bully... bull+y? What?) I'm just a silent girl who apparently like to stare at people until they freeze in fear... I don't even know...

That's devious! Now you just have to do it intentionally!

Well you're like me then, Anjou. Except for the fact that I do not stare at people a lot, I'm very quiet in my class of 5 girls and 22 boys, of which about the half has a fucked up mind.

Wow. I have to agree with that at least the half of the classes you find yourself in, the pupils are either fucked up in their heads, have been taking some strong stuff, or are either just completely weird. I must say that I'm the only girl in my class who's never wearing make-up, and they think I'm a freak because of that. But to be honest, I'd rather be a freak than being a bitchy moron, walking around in pants that barely covers up your butt, and be an addict to Facebook, Instagram and your own damn phone.

That's devious! Now you just have to do it intentionally!

I don't know... I'm pretty good with computers. I guess they'll just have to wait until an army of bullfish invades their homes. This is gonna be goooood...

Wow. I have to agree with that at least the half of the classes you find yourself in, the pupils are either fucked up in their heads, have been taking some strong stuff, or are either just completely weird. I must say that I'm the only girl in my class who's never wearing make-up, and they think I'm a freak because of that. But to be honest, I'd rather be a freak than being a bitchy moron, walking around in pants that barely covers up your butt, and be an addict to Facebook, Instagram and your own damn phone.

I don't know... I'm pretty good with computers. I guess they'll just have to wait until an army of bullfish invades their homes. This is gonna be goooood...

i'm the kind of person that people scream when they see me in bad lighting, and i do the stare thing... and i have long curly hair which is an automatic wierdo mark... and i also speak in monotone!

i'm the kind of person that people scream when they see me in bad lighting, and i do the stare thing... and i have long curly hair which is an automatic wierdo mark... and i also speak in monotone!

I also do that monotone thing. It just sends out signals to people that I don't give a crap about their business. I have got such a weird tint of blond hair that it seems grey-like, that's why my avatar has got grey-like hair as well, and my hair is so messy that my face is barely visable, all you see is a glimpse of my glasses.

I also do that monotone thing. It just sends out signals to people that I don't give a crap about their business. I have got such a weird tint of blond hair that it seems grey-like, that's why my avatar has got grey-like hair as well, and my hair is so messy that my face is barely visable, all you see is a glimpse of my glasses.

except that the monotone is not on purpose, and i am incapable of speaking otherwise...

This has actually restored my faith in random people on the intenet.

I only know how to speak in monotone, and i didn't even know i was doing it until i met with a speech and language therapist.

Wow, well that was something new to me. So you only know how to speak in monotone... I must say that it's pretty interesting, please don't get me wrong.

I've got something weird going on with me, I can only blink with one eye at a time. If I manage to blink with both at the same time, which is nearly impossible, my arms (for some weird reason) starts to twitch. The doctors don't know if it's some sort of mental illness I've got, or if it's one of the results of a car accident that happened to me a couple of years ago...