[0.6.5]CircleCraft[PvE][20][Greylisted][Mobarena] Cause we only use circles here.

I'm sure every effort will be made to maintain a stateful backup of the world and move it to the new host. However, the last crash will likely result in a short rollback and there isn't much that can be done about that (I believe it was mentioned that there may have been some ramdisk action going on so you only get the last backup, not the "current world" if it crashes hard). You may have to re-do a few things, but it should only be a few minutes as it seemed the server was backing up very frequently.

Ok i just hope cuz if we get rolled back really hard I will lose my 3 mfe's which took me about 20-30 min 2 make

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Discord Moderator

3 MFEs = 24 Refined Iron, 24 Rubber, 3 gold, 96 redstone, and 12 diamonds

Yeah, if you lost the mats that went into those that would suck, but even in a roll-back everything including what you had should roll back too so if you had the materials you should just have to re-craft and that's not too painful.

• Discord Moderator

Being a MC, Tekkit server owner, along with hosting traditional internet bases services for decades I can assure you that Allykay is probably busting a hump trying to get things back up and running. The frustration that breeds when "things don't go right" can be almost sickening and completely out of proportion to the importance of whichever service you are trying to reestablish.

Patience.

(And yes, I want to see it back up too. I'm this close to having my "everything" factory operation)

Hey guys, a quick update on why it is taking forever and then some, we ran into an issue with the server saying we did not have a required file that we obviously had cause it's a transferred running server, and then some painstakingly long arguments through the night with the hosters, I have finally convinced them there just might be something wrong with their shit. Also please remember I am a college student, I have class, homework, etc, and I am literally 100% busy with trying to fix this server and all my other stuff as well. You can believe your ass I am just as frustrated as you guys are, also extremely displeased at the way the customer service is treating me. As of this moment, there is some maintenance going on and after that they promised to investigate why it's not working. Hopefully it will be done quick. My guess at what is happening is the control panel for our server is pointed at someone elses server. Anyways, be patient and good things will come. Go outside or something :)

@ ll_star: I asked you not to grief with the minium stone, after I asked you not to, you continued to run around and spam it like crazy. Minium stone use is reported to admins. You griefed 4 of the spawn buildings and a ton of other places, that is why you were banned.

@allison potter you told me to fix it and then kalashnikov told me that i could fix it with the minum stone so i was fixing it i think we were having a misunderstandment i would be happy to make it up to you if you let me back on the server.

You wrote hi on all the buildings and messed up the pathway out of spawn, you were doing it to mess things up, also when I said for you to stop is when you started messing up the pathway. I am not a idiot, also, the signs say no griefing right when you log in the first time. Good try though.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons