My server is having some issues help!

RECKLESS_Kiwi

hello,

so i have a tekkit serer and everytime i go on and it is really laggy but i run it with 4G of RAM.

when i check console this keeps repeating it self!

10:00:29 [WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?

10:00:34 [WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?

10:00:39 [WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?

10:00:44 [WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?

10:00:50 [WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?

How do I fix it??

Its classic and how would i do that

Remove all plugins that aren't key to maintaining the world (IE world gen) or the server security and see if the lag clears up

If it does restore the plugins 1 by 1 until the lag starts again, install that plugin alone and see if the lag continues, if it does remove that plugin permanently, if not then you have too many plugins for the server to handle, repeat until all plugins are back (except the solo lag ones) and the server is stable

If the lag continues even with all plugins removed (except for your key plugins) then the source of the lag is located somewhere in the world or is being caused by the mods

Remove all plugins that aren't key to maintaining the world (IE world gen) or the server security and see if the lag clears up

If it does restore the plugins 1 by 1 until the lag starts again, install that plugin alone and see if the lag continues, if it does remove that plugin permanently, if not then you have too many plugins for the server to handle, repeat until all plugins are back (except the solo lag ones) and the server is stable

If the lag continues even with all plugins removed (except for your key plugins) then the source of the lag is located somewhere in the world or is being caused by the mods

I dont have any plugins installed but when i take out the world file it stops

I dont have any plugins installed but when i take out the world file it stops

Then the issue is in your world, either a large open area (such as a strip mine) is being rendered on the surface or a contraption of your users is causing the lag, you need to seek and destroy this problem or get a new world