Transferred SMP to SSP, but I'm the wrong player

Preyu

My friend recently upgraded his Tekkit Classic server to Tekkit Lite... and when he did that, I took a backup of the classic server incase I wanted to go back and play on classic on SSP once in a while.

Today the Tekkit Lite server went down so I decided to check out my old Classic server, and come to find out I'm in a different area of the world with another friend's inventory.

This wouldn't be so much of an issue, if I hadn't kept literally EVERYTHING in alchemy / ender bags in my inventory :P

So I tried deleting that player's .DAT file in the /players folder, but I'm still loading as that person.

I tried deleting all the /players files except my own, and I'm STILL loading as that person.

Is there any way to change this? I've looked in the .DAT files but they all seem to be encrypted (opened with Notepad++) and after poking around the config files, I realized I might need some help with this.

Has anyone done this before? Is this even possible to fix? The world loaded perfectly fine... but I'd REALLY like to get all my stuff back, as otherwise I'd kinda have to start from scratch again. I mean yeah I have all my factories still, but no EMC / resources to run them from.