mikekrason

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name:epicddeath3425

Country/Timezone:usa/east

How good is your English?:i have very good english i do live in america

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up):i have not been a staff yet i do own a server

Why you want to be Staff:i would like to be a staff because i always wanted to be part of a nice server

Why we should choose you (In 50 words):i have been playing minecraft since the beginning ounce i found tekkit it was amazing and i have been playing it for 2 years

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing:

Have you been banned before? If so, why?:no i have not except when the server glitched out and it kicked me for flying ounce

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.:artsy_girl

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up):i have not been a staff yet i do own a server

Why you want to be Staff:i would like to be a staff because i always wanted to be part of a nice server

Why we should choose you (In 50 words):i have been playing minecraft since the beginning ounce i found tekkit it was amazing and i have been playing it for 2 years

Have you been banned before? If so, why?:no i have not except when the server glitched out and it kicked me for flying ounce

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.:artsy_girl

i forgot email and skype

1) Why we should choose you (In 50 words):i have been playing minecraft since the beginning ounce i found tekkit it was amazing and i have been playing it for 2 years

2) Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing:

1) Please make this section longer, it is only 24 word. At least get it above 40

2) Missing section, please fill out

Also, do not post email and skype names on here, we will ask you in game or on teamspeak if you are accepted into staff for these.

He will need to post an unban request. I'll get mike to set up the template for it. He was also banned before we got our new ban reports in so its not logged who banned him

When he got banned, there wasn't any ADM or MOD online, he was autobanned. Where can he post an unban request?

In Game Name: enderman5566.

Country/Timezone:U.S.A

How good is your English?:Very well.

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up): No.

Why you want to be Staff: Because I am very responsible.

Why we should choose you (In 50 words): The reason you should choose me is because i am very responsible.

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: 12:00 pm to 1:00 am

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: No.

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: No because he doesn't have a computer any more.

Hiztree

Canada/-7

English is my only language

So I can help the server

Explanation

Well, i'm on this server often and I really want to help benefit by reducing the number of griefers, foul language etc. Overall, all I really want is to show that I hate how much griefers are on other servers that i've been on. But it seems this one is the best. It still has room for improvement.

I could play 6 days and 1.5+ hours

Via email

In Game Name: enderman5566.

1) Why you want to be Staff: Because I am very responsible.

2) Why we should choose you (In 50 words): The reason you should choose me is because i am very responsible.

3) Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: 12:00 pm to 1:00 am

4) Have you been banned before? If so, why?: No.

1 and 2) Please put more effort into these sections

3) Please give rough hours per day you can spend on the server and how long you have been on the server

4) Full sentence please

Hiztree

Canada/-7

English is my only language

So I can help the server

Explanation

Well, i'm on this server often and I really want to help benefit by reducing the number of griefers, foul language etc. Overall, all I really want is to show that I hate how much griefers are on other servers that i've been on. But it seems this one is the best. It still has room for improvement.

I could play 6 days and 1.5+ hours

Via email

Please copy and paste the application template and complete it properly.

Cheers

Krypt

In Game Name: sponge_domo

Country/Timezone: US

How good is your English?: Outstanding

Any previous experience as staff (Diamond Tekkit):

Why you want to be Staff: I want to help people and be able to fly around and make sure people are not griefing other peoples stuff, I hate getting greifed!

Why we should choose you (In 50 words): If you choose me you can see that people will like your server more because I will assist newbies and give them crafting tips, and I will also make sure there is no griefing because griefing makes people quit and I think I could keep people on for hours!

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: I can spend 3 hours each day, I have been playing for quite a while!

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: Nope, Never banned at all.

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: zeph313, darkage2013

Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.): [email protected]

In Game Name: My in-game name is Hiztree

Country/Timezone: My country of origin is Canada and my utc is-7

How good is your English?:English is my 1st Language

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up):N/A

Why you want to be Staff: So that I can help improve the enjoyability of the server and pitch in.

Why we should choose you (In 50 words):Well, i'm on this server often and I really want to help benefit by reducing the number of griefers, foul language etc. Overall, all I

really want is to show that I hate how much griefers are on other

servers that I've been on. But it seems this one is the best. It still

has room for improvement.

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: I can spend up to 6 days and 1.5 plus a day. I've spent 24 hours overall already.

Have you been banned before? If so, why?:N/A

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.:N/A

Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.): I have an email account, will give if accepted.

In Game Name: JE_CameWin

Country/Timezone: US and Canada

How good is your English?: Great

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up): None

Why you want to be Staff: I really was a bad person in minecraft and i'm not and i want to prove to people i'm not bad.

Why we should choose you (In 50 words): I'm a person who will remeber every banned item and i love to help people who need help in minecraft like noobs.I am also responsible, neat in minecraft, i follow rules now, i will never be rude unless i have to,and i am a good helper mostly thats all.

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: 10 hours

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: I got banned for 2 time one was temporary ban for x-ray the other was there was a bad owner of a server and i got kicked for complaining of how hes running the server.

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.: Guy_Fontenot Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.): I have an email account, will give if accepted.

In Game Name:gianfranco821

Country/Timezone:USA/florida

How good is your English?:perfect

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up):im an administrator on sevcraft moderator on 1 server and admin on

2 others (cant remember the names) im owner of a server and i have alot of responsibility.

Why you want to be Staff: so i can help the server and have much more fun on it also its an achevement for me and i would love to help the server

get better because ive been playing on it for a long time.

Why we should choose you (In 50 words): because i have responsibility,im owner of a server i will not abuse and i learn quick from my mistakes, i would never

grief and i respect all staff not to mention the owner i will help people that need it but i know the rules so i wont help them too much that im abusing i

also love the server and all its players.

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing:i will spend as much time as possible helping the server but i might be late some days because i have 1 server of my own and 2 servers to help but the 2 other servers im a staff on have alot of staff and the other 2 have most of it covered and my server has enough staff

to make sure nobody is breaking the rules and ive been playing for mabye 6 or 7 months im not sure

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: no i have never been banned,i havent even gotten a warning.

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames. i would say Huztree baseballrander and problably JE_Cameron.

Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.): yes on Gmail but i have no other way of getting contacted because my facebook was canceled and my skype isent working.

In Game Name: JE_CameWin

Country/Timezone: US and Canada

Why you want to be Staff: I really was a bad person in minecraft and i'm not and i want to prove to people i'm not bad.

Why we should choose you (In 50 words): I'm a person who will remeber every banned item and i love to help people who need help in minecraft like noobs.I am also responsible, neat in minecraft, i follow rules now, i will never be rude unless i have to,and i am a good helper mostly thats all.

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: I got banned for 2 time one was temporary ban for x-ray the other was there was a bad owner of a server and i got kicked for complaining of how hes running the server.

Denied for now, due to bold and underlined sections.

In Game Name:gianfranco821

How good is your English?:perfect

Gian, no issues with your application. Just want to point out, English can never be perfect. Just being a Grammar Nazi here, I noticed a lot of your spelling wasn't grammatically correct, as in there weren't any capital I's etc. Don't take that to heart, just pointing out a fact.

In Game Name: ragingpanda101

Country/Timezone: i live on the west cost of america

How good is your English?: i am very good at English, but i also know German and chezk

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up): no

Why you want to be Staff: i want to be staff to help people, because i already have. most of the new players that have reasently joind i have welcomed them, given them suplies, and i am starting a neighborhood i have scorpion, mjk, and red in it already. i trust all of them and i hope they trust me.

Why we should choose you (In 50 words): because i will help the staff make the right decisions and make the gaming experience for the other players better. i will help people very often, share my work, and not be selfish and hog stuff for myself. i will stick to any promises i make. PS this is the best tekkit werver iv ever played on. PPS: i make this sound like a school report.

Time you can spend on server and how long you have been playing: i usualy play every time i can get on the computer, which is about 3-5 hours a day

Have you been banned before? If so, why?: no i have not

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.:

Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.):

But remember! You should still be creative, and try to impress us! Put some thought and creativity into your application!

In Game Name:

- Terminator_NL

- 17 (Becomes 18 the 25th of July)

Country/Timezone:

- The Netherlands/UTC+01:00

How good is your English?:

- Pretty good.

Any previous experience as staff (server names, if they are still up):

- Been server admin for 1 year, Server closed. started my own, ran it for 2,5 years (Bukkit) Average players

online:15-20. Closed it because it costs to much money to maintain it.

Why you want to be Staff:

- I always loved to play detective, and make people feel safe even after being griefed

Why we should choose you (In 50 words):

- I'm a serious person, even though you can have fun with me

I master the arts of tracing back griefers, I know their tricks and I know how to use the commands (and Look them up at bukkit.org If I forgot).

- I don't remember the exact date I started playing but I think it is around one to two months

Have you been banned before? If so, why?:

- I have never been banned -> http://www.mcbans.com/player/Terminator_NL

Can anyone vouch for you to be a good staff member? If so, please list their usernames.:

- Reconhawk (Did some griefer hunting with him :) )

Are there any other ways to contact you (Don't post Skype/MSN/other relevant information here, we have a private forum for this kind of information, if you are accepted.): Yes, Skype,Whatsapp,Xfire and in-game ofc

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons