[2.0.4] The New World [PvE][1200 slots][whitelist]

Halo5387

Voltz server with friendly admins and friendly community.

If you make an application and then try to enter the server dont worry we might just haven't seen your app yet and also some times about 3:00am GTM time the server can possibly be FTB or meaby even tekkit if this happens its only becouse me (halo5387) and some other players wanted to play that :)

EDIT: Becouse of the server were torn apart literly we have decreased the amount of player to 1200 and made a new world with a house for every player who were on the previous world

IP: 87.48.7.228

Rules:

1. No Griefing

2. No Raiding

3. No Random Missile attacks

4. The only reason to fire missiles at people or near them would be if your at war but both teams have to agree that they know that its war and and both must be able to defend them self.

5. You can ask for a simple TP to a friend but you may not ask for creative/admin or items

6. if your at war and planing on sending a missile and the enemy lives close to other people you must be sure the missile have a accuacy that wont hit an civilian house.

7. If you get a nuclear bomb or missile your not allowed to fire it into a civilian zone or close to spawn due to radioation and destruction

8. Have Fun.

Banned Items: Redmatter-Missiles/bombs,

Storyline: You wake Up, a nuclear War broke out and you were lucky to survive the same as an small community of people now its your task to build a new world the people you met are already building a village so you were invited to make a house nearby but the village is a safe zone so you cannot go to war while living in the village... people of the village also talked about an crater where the last nuke exploded and they had marked it of with poles marking the craters radioactive zone so they advised you to stay away from it...

Uptime: The server is mostly up 24/7 but 14-04-2013 the server will be down until 12:00 GTM +1 and if its not up i feel asleep and failed to reopen it :P

Some info about the community who were playing before the nuclear war: we are a small community of players who just started a new world after a nuclear war broke out

Whitelist application:

1. MC Account Name:
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft?
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc)
  5. Why do you want to play on the server?
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?

Pictures and stuff from when the server started:

The House you lived in before the war

The Back Of your house

The village when we just started

The Crater with poles marking off the radioated zone

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. MC Account Name: ColdDialga
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 2 months
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) fair, I can run nuclear generators, make missiles,
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Because of the listed rules! I love the fact that there can still be war, but there's also no griefing, and no stealing!
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Run a town with a public powerplant, create a war base, possibly have war,

1. MC Account Name: ColdDialga
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? 2 months
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) fair, I can run nuclear generators, make missiles,
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Because of the listed rules! I love the fact that there can still be war, but there's also no griefing, and no stealing!
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? Run a town with a public powerplant, create a war base, possibly have war,

great application your gonna be whitelisted in a sec also nice to finally see someone new since i just woke up :)

1: Matteo453

2: about 2 years

3: a few months if you don't count Tekkit

4: fairly basic but can learn fast (between beginner and fair)

5: there can still be war, but there's also no griefing, and no stealing this is what a true real-life situation would be like to go along with the story which I like for a server to have because it adds a certain charm and keeps things interesting.

6: I think I would become somebody's apprentice hopefully (Zekalga or Halo5387) then make a base in the mouth of a turtle, powered by an atomic science generator, and definately will not have secret nuclear arsenal.

1: Matteo453

2: about 2 years

3: a few months if you don't count Tekkit

4: fairly basic but can learn fast (between beginner and fair)

5: there can still be war, but there's also no griefing, and no stealing this is what a true real-life situation would be like to go along with the story which I like for a server to have because it adds a certain charm and keeps things interesting.

6: I think I would become somebody's apprentice hopefully (Zekalga or Halo5387) then make a base in the mouth of a turtle, powered by an atomic science generator, and definately will not have secret nuclear arsenal.

Nice gonna whitelist you but right now just fo fun sake the server is a tekkit lite :) but we will move over to voltz soon

1. jacksondivilbiss
  2. Since Alpha
  3. Not very much at all
  4. Beginner
  5. It's more fun to play with people, and they teach better than a wiki.
  6. Integrate myself into the community and rule with an iron fist work on learning Voltz

you just made it on the server :P

1. connorusselll

2. Roughly 3-4 years

3. Probably 4 months

4. fair at the moment but im getting better

5. Its much more fun to play with other people

6. Start another nuclear war...I mean give everyone friendship missiles

your just on the edge of getting denyed buy remember the rules

1. MC Account Name:NinTevens
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft?Since 1.7.3
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?Not Very Long
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Beginner
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I want to be on a server where not everyone's killing me for no reason whatsoever, or aren't talking trash like a 5 Year old.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I would like to start up a small factory, maybe test missiles on empty Land, Build a farm, make new friends, etc.

1. MC Account Name:NinTevens
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft?Since 1.7.3
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity?Not Very Long
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) Beginner
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? I want to be on a server where not everyone's killing me for no reason whatsoever, or aren't talking trash like a 5 Year old.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I would like to start up a small factory, maybe test missiles on empty Land, Build a farm, make new friends, etc.

Added

1. MC Account Name: alphascrubs
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 1/2+ years
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? since december 2012
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) fair- adept
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Well i would love playing with others and would love to make war and im also a builder who loves to build for community and experiment set ups.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?would start building find some people to join up with and staart making the wonders. if there is a ts server or vent definitely hop on that and get to know others

1. MC Account Name: RestrictedSolid

2. 2 years

3. 3 Weeks

4. Beginner

5. I want to play on a server with some measure of peace, yet has pvp to participate in.

6. Possibly a bunker or make a base with missle Silos which would be used in event of a war.

will be added when server is back up from maintance! ~head admin

1. MC Account Name: alphascrubs
  2. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 1/2+ years
  3. How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? since december 2012
  4. What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) fair- adept
  5. Why do you want to play on the server? Well i would love playing with others and would love to make war and im also a builder who loves to build for community and experiment set ups.
  6. What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted?would start building find some people to join up with and staart making the wonders. if there is a ts server or vent definitely hop on that and get to know others

added when server is back up ~Head Admin

1. MC Account Name: RestrictedSolid

2. 2 years

3. 3 Weeks

4. Beginner

5. I want to play on a server with some measure of peace, yet has pvp to participate in.

6. Possibly a bunker or make a base with missle Silos which would be used in event of a war.

I like that application ur added but the server have been down due to some issues but its up now

• MC Account Name: runiko
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? Several years, in Beta.
  • How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? A few months. I also loved watching the mod spotlights and Yogscast videos on youtube.
  • What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) My Minecraft level is Adept and Volts specifically would be fair.
  • Why do you want to play on the server? I want to find a PVE server where I can make friends and create really cool buildings and machines for the greater good.
  • What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I would love to make a public power network that is stable; it would be a fascinating experience/experiment for me. Experimentation, building interesting and useful buildings, creating mechanized and automated assembly lines are all my biggest passions, even IRL. I am working towards a Masters degree in Mechatronics right now, which is the real life design and creation of automated production lines.

I've never played on a populated server before, and I want to so bad! I think it would be great fun! I also have an idea for building public transport, city streets, and underground public works even! Oh and team based warfare on safe ground could be fun to try!

• MC Account Name: runiko
  • How long have you been playing Minecraft? Several years, in Beta.
  • How long have you been playing Voltz/Universal Electricity? A few months. I also loved watching the mod spotlights and Yogscast videos on youtube.
  • What would you say your skill/knowledge level is in Voltz? (beginner, fair, adept, etc) My Minecraft level is Adept and Volts specifically would be fair.
  • Why do you want to play on the server? I want to find a PVE server where I can make friends and create really cool buildings and machines for the greater good.
  • What do you think you'd like to do if you are accepted? I would love to make a public power network that is stable; it would be a fascinating experience/experiment for me. Experimentation, building interesting and useful buildings, creating mechanized and automated assembly lines are all my biggest passions, even IRL. I am working towards a Masters degree in Mechatronics right now, which is the real life design and creation of automated production lines.

I've never played on a populated server before, and I want to so bad! I think it would be great fun! I also have an idea for building public transport, city streets, and underground public works even! Oh and team based warfare on safe ground could be fun to try!

Lost's of stuff....i like your added

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons