You had it coming...

GooseMusic

Doesn't really matter. He's already biased against me, so I highly doubt that anything I try won't work.

You don't understand, there is no instant way out. You must learn your mistakes and live in shame for a time, but you can recover from this.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You ruined this account on the Technic Forums. Don't act like that either, you sound quite like that other guy that started this whole fiasco.

You've ruined me on the grounds that I now have to create yet another account, which would be my 4th one so far, just so that I can get a straight answer from anybody.

You are taking too much stock in a title and an avatar.

It's not the avatar that makes people think you're dumb, it's the fact that you care so much about it.

What?

Let me translate that: The moment you make a fourth (4th) account, is the moment you instantly get banned for ban-dodging. The offence you dodged because freakachu thought there was promise in you / you were amusing enough to keep around for now.

EDIT: Well! That's that. Back to Kitty Jail.

You don't understand, there is no instant way out. You must learn your mistakes and live in shame for a time, but you can recover from this.

no, I'm pretty sure he is incapable of doing so. I don't think he can handle not being considered "hot shit" as it were for any amount of time.

edit: melfice hit the nail on the head pretty much, in case anyone other than major macintosh was confused.

Why is your sole intent to make this forum a living hell to use?

I now understand clearly that I am not wanted here, so I will leave after this post. Ban me or don't ban me, what does it matter? Either way, I will not earn my place back in the forums, and all my questions will be left unanswered.

Thanks for everything.

Why is your sole intent to make this forum a living hell to use?

I now understand clearly that I am not wanted here, so I will leave after this post. Ban me or don't ban me, what does it matter? Either way, I will not earn my place back in the forums, and all my questions will be left unanswered.

Thanks for everything.

I tried, but this one cannot be saved.

• Moderators

I now understand clearly that I am not wanted here.

It took you 3-4 banned accounts to reach this insight?

Perhaps there is still hope for the moderators for all future lawbreakers ;)

Vaguely related to this, is there an easy way for moderators on this forum to check whether an user connects regularly with the same IP? So that you can IP-ban if they have a static IP?

Not sure if it's worth bothering with, but this guy wasn't even fun :/

Meh. I dont think he is quite smart enough to change his IP around.

You don't have to change your own IP - if it's non-static it'll just change every now and then. I have a friend whose IP changes every time he disconnects from the internet (around once a week).

I'm just here for the funeral sandwiches really.

But but but...

It's more fun to watch him come back and make a bigger fool of himself instead of doing the smart thing and not drawing attention to himself

P.S It's really funny that as Bxsk he at first claims to be FireHunterX, but then in the same topic denies it

But but but...

It's more fun to watch him come back and make a bigger fool of himself instead of doing the smart thing and not drawing attention to himself

P.S It's really funny that as Bxsk he at first claims to be FireHunterX, but then in the same topic denies it

I found that hilarious as well. He posted on Mooseman's profile saying that he isnt, and I found that funny as well. Oh and how he thought he beat me in the discussion xD

Vaguely related to this, is there an easy way for moderators on this forum to check whether an user connects regularly with the same IP? So that you can IP-ban if they have a static IP?

Not sure if it's worth bothering with, but this guy wasn't even fun :/

Nah. While we can ban by IP, it doesn't actually do any good because most people have dynamic public IPs. Either way, I don't think this guy is coming back, unless he stays carefully in disguise, which for some people just isn't possible.