QuantumSuit is in need of upgrades (it isn't worth the expense)

jodamo2

The Modular Powersuit has an obvious lead on the QuantumSuit - it has twice as many functions, AND it's not nearly as time-consuming to make. I'm thinking the QuantumSuit is a bit overpriced... it needs more functionality to make it truly worth the expense.

I already have some ideas:

-each piece automatically recharges in its own unique way (i.e. QuantumSuit Helmet has Solar Helmet functionality)

-the helmet has been calling for a HUD since it first came out... it should display the remaining charge of each armor piece, separate modes for combat (pinpoints mob locations), mining (pinpoints ore locations), etc., and display a hotkeys list. It should also be able to toggle on/off.

Any other ideas/edits? It would be much appreciated if this could be implemented...

You probably would have better luck asking for this on the IC2 forums, as your request is more an IC2 thing than anything else. You do have a point though, the Q-suit is an immense pain to make and they don't let you fly like jetpacks do.

You probably would have better luck asking for this on the IC2 forums, as your request is more an IC2 thing than anything else. You do have a point though, the Q-suit is an immense pain to make and they don't let you fly like jetpacks do.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

So you want to make the invulnerable quantum suit into an invulnerable power suit? When I used to play Tekkit Classic, the quantum suit was totally invulnerable and unkillable no matter what you did. I could stand in lava for hours.

Play it with Gregtech on, then come back and try to gripe to us again. I bet you'll sing a different tune after playing with machines that explode in the rain and have overly-complex building components.