[1.4.7 Industrial War Pack] Industrial War! [PvP/PvE][80 Slot][Open][Team Warfare][Guns/Armor/Drugs]

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey my game is messed up people told me to tell you to reset my player data and that you could give me back my stuff its internal server error

Thx please fix it ASAP

Can you tell me what you were doing at the time of the error, anything out of the ordinary? I have no idea what is causing these errors suddenly and I need all of the information possible.

I was wearing combat armor I had a jet pack and it disappeared but I can only get in the server for about three secs this is after I logged out the night before I had no trouble but now all my stuff is messed up though the way I still get on is a second minecraft accountant what is capping people got mad at me when I did the I lost connection all night

Okay, can you clarify this, you were wearing a jetpack with combat armor at the same time? Were you wearing combat armor and it disappeared?

yes but i dont know if it was that i had logged out hadent been on for about 8 hours and i was at the quantme dam and i logged in thought i was fine and after about three sec i got a messag saying internal server error and i logged in on my other minecraft account and people told me to have the server owner reset my files or deleat them and he can simply give me the items i had

Now I'm having the same problem. I fell through a suspicious hole from an explosion in my room at the red barracks and can't get back on. I wasn't wearing my jetpack. I'd be grateful if someone could help me out. I also managed to quickly screenshot my inventory for reference and hopefully reimbursement, although I don't know how to upload it here.

Also, the hole itself may warrant investigation. I don't know what caused it, but ask hobo or the guerrilla leader (I forget his name atm). I had asked for extra wiring, so it might have been due to an electrical overload.

Here's the changelog from tonights update. TL;DR - we probabaly fixed the crash issues. Get the update on the website as usual, or just use your technic launcher and it should auto-update.

✘Updated Mods

♦Combat Armor (fixed crash and doubled the armor value of combat and power , made repair kits cheaper and made power helm cheaper).

✘Balanced gun pack

♦Balanced heavy bolter ammo.

♦Balanced railgun firing speed (still fast).

♦Made rifles semiautomatic and increased their accuracy.

♦Made the bolter and cycler ARV clip sizes much bigger.

♦Made the vindicator more accurate.

♦Made 20mm cannon ammo much cheaper.

♦Made the 20mm cannon fire faster.

♦Accelerated guns are more, not less accurate. My bad.

✘Features

♦Gave IC2 reactors explosion of 1 so you couldn't just fill them with cells..

♦Made the spawnzone for civilians protected so people don't spawn camp civilians...

♦Considering adding tele points until rail lines can be restored. Is this win? y/n?

Damn, I'm really surprised that this post hasn't made delux yet. This post is put together nicely, has great media and information, and amazing support from the server admins. If this doesn't deserve delux, I don't know what does.

Here's the changelog from the latest update. Purely server side this time so you don't have to worry about downloading anything. I'm currently looking into making an install video for youtube but in the meantime if anyone has difficulty installing please email me at [email protected].

✘Features

♦Added mob forts. Dungeons which spawn mobs and have a small area to fight through to get some nice loot.

♦Improved mod drops a great deal. You now get significant ammo, uranium, drugs and various armor components, including combat armor repair kits, from them.

♦Made mobs slightly faster.

♦Finished the New Detroit burbs around the spawn. Feel free to fight in them.

♦Set the rail lines to/from guerilla and militia bases back up. So far I have not had to restore anyones inventory and will probably expand them soon.

♦Made some mob aspects less..laggy.

♦Added dozens of random adamantium bunkers throughout the wilds. They cannot be damaged by anything and cannot be mined. You are allowed to place a safe in the door to establish a secure shelter.

♦Added and will continue to add random drop pods filled with loot. If you see a source of light on the surface in the middle of nowhere explore it.

♦Made the pictures on the OP sexy.

♦Added a complete sphax texture pack, available through the website.

♦Updated OP's massive wall of text to be more up to date.

Mensrea those are some pretty sexy pictures. I'd just like to add that Blue team has just finished an extension on their Militia base so we've been getting quite a few new players to join the player base lately. There's still room for a lot more. Since I've been promoted to commander we have commanders on almost twenty four seven now who are looking to ad you to their team. Also due to the risk of a hate storm if there was a global chat you have to /msg (user) (message) someone to help get you started. Just to clear up the thought that everyone is ignoring you as you shout to the heavens for someone to add you to a team.

Thanks again Mensrea for solving my connection problems within 24 hrs of them occurring. As cuoconnell mentioned that blue team is accepting new players I'd like to say that red team has also been expanding their base to accommodate new players we've been getting. So far red's commanders have done a great job so far to ensure that red team's players have top-of-the-line equipment and weapons. This server definitely produces some of the best gameplay that I've encountered so far.

craft, what custom potion effects are you adding dude?

I'm kind of waiting to see if mens has any better ideas here, but morphine will actually be useful along with power/combat making it so you only take 1 damage for all damage sources, cateye will probably be the same, but thanks to custom effects I can make it so goddamn milk no longer cures my stuff, psycho will make fall damage either not occur or take a lot more to occur along with the usual effects it gives, stimpacks are likely to remain the same as I like what they do already, I know mens wanted voodoo to be sort of like a luck thing, which with vanilla effects is hard to pull of, so he may have an idea as to how exactly he wants to make "luck" happen. I have yet to decide if I'm doing anything with hydra, afterburner, or buffout, although I'll have to look into what I can do with buffout, it may be possible to make melee useful by screwing over whatever you punch while on that drug.

Also expect to see a more refined overdosing system, I know mens has wanted something like this from the beginning, where overdoses are either rare or non-existant, unless you mix an upper with a downer which is now possible to detect with custom effects. These are both subject to change, but currently I have downers as cateye, buffout, voodoo, and morphine, making uppers afterburner, hydra, stimpacks, and psycho.

Keep in mind that with new custom effects, I don't have to rely upon crappy vanilla effects on overdose to screw you over in creative ways anymore :).

EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot to mention, thanks to custom effects I can do an addiction mechanic as well as effectively infinite potion effects for addiction until you get it taken care of.

My internet was down for a couple days so sorry for not being able to check email and stuff. I have decided that we have had enough of the code doors mod. All "ticking entity" errors are due to it, and all instances of people not being able to log in are due to those ticking entity errors. Its a lousy mod, full of bugs and broken mechanics. I will release more info on some of its "features" when I remove it, but I am warning anyone else who uses it on their servers - it is neither stable or secure. DO NOT get that mod. I will be taking it off either tonight or tomorrow. Sadly we do not have any real replacement so from now on you will have to use safes to secure passages against unwanted entry. Make sure you keep a wrench in the safe and always double check to make sure you claimed it.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons