i need immediate help for 100% download failed problem for custom mod packs

Ivan Costa

Mine won't work, either, but in a different way. I downloaded it fine before. Then I undownloaded it. I want to download it again, but every time I paste the URL it says . . . requires a directory outside of . . . .technic. HEEELP!

This means that it requires a directory outside of .technic

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, either your sarcasm detector is broken beyond repair or you really are that dense. Allow me to elaborate....

You come into a long-dead thread to put an unrelated problem that answers itself, then continue to not understand this fact despite our most passively aggressive efforts to convey this to you.

Ok, either your sarcasm detector is broken beyond repair or you really are that dense. Allow me to elaborate....

You come into a long-dead thread to put an unrelated problem that answers itself, then continue to not understand this fact despite our most passively aggressive efforts to convey this to you.

How do I post a bug report? Not my fault the Q&A is down.

And why does my profile pic have a pic of a baby and say Stupid Newbie? (And no. That's not why)

That would be because of the warnings from moderators (or higher) you have received, I went over your post history and checked (it's not stalking till I get the camera out) and here they are

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/i-miss-industrial-craft.46463/page-7#post-382261

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/i-miss-industrial-craft.46463/page-8#post-382329

http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/is-this-the-end-for-big-dig.45698/page-6#post-382820

You can edit your posts in any topic you can post in, might I recommend doing so instead of constantly double posting or triple posting, or quadruple posting...have you done 5 posts in a row yet?

The constant lack of basic forum etiquette or any idea what the rules of this forum are is not welcomed here, the warnings are a sign of that

I'm trying to not backseat mod here as I've recently had SimpleGuy give me a friendly warning but honestly, mod or not I know what happens to people that display this level of ignorance, automatic temporary ban from high infraction points, at the least

P.S Go ahead and say how I'm being nasty/insulting you etc

This is me, choosing not to just take the piss out of the above, and actually help you