[0.6.5] Faith Tekkit Lite Server 50 slots.

Chalupa

ING:mattyisthebest11

age:13 ( I have problems with me and me spelling just some thing i shuod tell you be for i go on it)

Tekkit: a bit i do videos and with me friends

Do you have a Mic: no i don't now how to use one

Are you able to use teamspeak: no

Reason or reasons for wanting to join: coz my friend are on at monday :L. and i want a nice place to make videos on a sever If you want to join in my videos you can

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:THEJEWGOD

Tekkit Experience:Great with IC2 and some other straightforward mods and am starting to play around with Red Power which is quickly becoming my favorite mod.

Do you have a Mic: Yes

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: Yes

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: My last server while a fantastic server was hosted in Sweden and had lag problems when the population went over 20 as result the lag makes it practically unplayable for most US users. I just want to play without lag.

IGN: TurboTakeover

Tekkit Experience: Been here since when classic wasn't classic.

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: Love the mod pack and love multiplayer, i have played on whitelisted servers before and have always preferred it, I've never greithed or broken any server rules. Also if its ok i would like to record for youtube on the server but if i can't do that i would still love to play anyways
:D

IGN: hackharvester

Tekkit Experience: basic understanding of the machines. (i used to play on a modified launcher with most mods)

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: i want to play with people on a server thats more than diamond tools! i mean, it just gets boring after too many wins.

IGN: fattigfaan

Tekkit Experience: Played tekkit on and off since it came out. Used to make my own modpacks before that including mods like IC and BC.

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: Been looking for a Tekkit lite server for quite some time now, and tried out a few of them. But they all lack the same thing, mature players and admins. From what I've seen so far, this seems like just what I'm looking for.

angusmac1, Roxas3245, Marijn_h, Orrto, THEJEWGOD, fattigfaan and unseennote, you've been added to the server. Make sure to read the /rules for the list of banned items, etc.

TeamSpeak ip will be provided in the server.

IGN: Minecrafta234

Tekkit Experience: I have had the Technic launcher for almost two years now and have lots of experience in the major Tekkit mods such as IC2 and Buildcraft, I also tend to keep a test world around so that i know what i am doing before i delve into a new mod.

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: No

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: I would like a server where i can work with other Minecraft players, and to contribute to a server that i will spend extensive periods of time on.

IGN: Raykiller911

Tekkit Experience: I played tekkit a long time ago so I do have a bit of experience, I know the basics and I'm a fast learner.

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: No particular reason, I'm just bored and need something to do, I like to cooperate with other people and it would be nice to play tekkit on a decent server again.

IGN:sethdark99

Tekkit Experience:i have been playing tekkit for about 7-8 months, and I know most of the ins and outs of it.

Are you able to use Teamspeak?:I don't know if my setup will allow me to , but i'll try.

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: I have been looking for a good tekkit server for a while now, and have been rejected because of my age on most of them. plus I am bored playing tekkit SP.

IGN: threesneaker

Tekkit Experience: played for about 2 months on Turtle Paradise (The Server i was originally part of as an admin.)

Do you have a mic: Yes

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: Yes very much so.

Reason or reasons for wanting to join?: To get back into minecraft which i've been away from for a while.

IGN: SergeantBBQ

Tekkit Experience: I've played about a month and a half of Tekkit on the Turtle Paradise server which I was a moderator on.

Are you able to use Teamspeak: Yes, I use it basically every day.

Reason or reasons for wanting to join: Haven't played Minecraft in a long time and Turtle Paradise is no longer up and running. Looking for a server to join with more than just Vanilla Minecraft to keep things fresh and exciting.

IGN: Startrooper100

Tekkit experience: im very experienced with tekkit lite

Do you have a mic:yes

Are you able to use Teamspeak:i dont have but i can get it

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?:im looking for a quality server to play on, and from what i read it this seems like a good server.

threesneaker and sergeatnbbq, welcome to the server. TeamSpeak ip will be provided in the server.

hey Chalupa,

I tried logging on to the server at 2:30am and again at 6:00am on 5/10 and was denied due to white list. Not sure why but i thought i'd let you know.

-Threesneaker

threesneaker and sergeatnbbq, welcome to the server. TeamSpeak ip will be provided in the server.

Hey Chalupa, I noticed that you spelt my IGN incorrectly. You've got the N in the wrong spot. Just making sure you spelt it right on the white list.

Re-added threesneaker and sergeantbbq just to be on the safe side. I apologize for the late reply.

Finals.

You guys should be able to connect now with no problems. If by any chance you do encounter problems logging in again let me know. I'll get to it as soon as I can.

IGN: thegriffinking

Tekkit Experience: I've built everything up to the modpacks, Applied Energistics.

Do you have a Mic: No

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: Yes (But I use skype mostly)

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: I want to join a server that is up most of the time, intends to stay online for at least 1 month, is not pvp in the wilderness (dont want to fight players unless agreed mutually)

IGN: fearlessciaran

Tekkit Experience: A hell'uv alot

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: Love tekkit to pieces and been playing since it came out. Just got my laptop fixed and wanted to start a fresh server with a good communit!

IGN:Undemand

Tekkit Experience: A Big Chunk. I date back a while ago.

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: Well my friend and I have been looking for servers to enjoy their community, but we lack to find. I found this while searching and it seems like us. Mature and peaceful.No messing around. We game seriously.

IGN: 2nddimension

Tekkit Experience: Moderate

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: The Server I moderated for, Turtle Paradise, was shut down a while ago. I'm looking to get back into Minecraft and Tekkit. This server seems to be a good fit.

IGN: vaughandevine

Tekkit Experience: ~1.2 years. Started when Minecraft was in version 1.1

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: Mostly just looking for a decent new server to play on with a good community.

IGN:joejoemister

Tekkit Experience:I have alot of tekkit experience been playing tekkit for a year and a half.

are you able to use teamspeak:Yes

Reasons to join:

I love a server that i can just play tekkit on build mine do all the things you do in SSP in SMP.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons