[0.6.5] Faith Tekkit Lite Server 50 slots.

Chalupa

IGN: ELemonator

Tekkit Experience: limited Redpower, and basic Minecraft knowledge

Do you have a Mic: Yes

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: Yes

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?:Looking for a server to play with friends in a constructive environment, also my "friend" wanted me to join. :P

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Cleanjoe2

Tekkit Experience: I have been playing Tekkit Classic for about 6 months, Started the Tekkit Lite 6.5 on a box at my house and loved it !!

Do you have a Mic: Yes/No (Yes)

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: Yes/No (Yes)

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: Want to play with people that take the game serious and not jump around hitting you and messing with your stuff.. I love building and doing projects.. Not PVP Crap...

IGN:Inferno_Juggalo

Tekkit Experience: I've been playing tekkit for awile, not very good.

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: Yes and i do

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: I Go around testing servers for me and my friends to play on, played a lot, hoping this is the one.

IGN: xKody

Tekkit Experience: Love factories and have made HV solar, Quantum armor, and many many other machines mass produced. Good experience using EE and other mods as well.

Do you have a Mic: Yes/No Yes

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: Yes/No Yes

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: Make some friends that like tekkit cause my friends don't haha, also to mass produce everything and see what others are capable of.

IGN: happyguy111

Tekkit Experience: played tekkit lite for 1 year and a half

Do you have a Mic: no

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: no

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: i like building and i would love to help build spawn

IGN:mrdefend98

Tekkit Experience:very much played tekkit tekkit lite is still a bit new for me.

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?:i would like to play a nice server and i think this is the one!

IGN: askerck

Tekkit Experience: I have played tekkit and tekkit lite for some mounth

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: no

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?:I am looking for a nice server where i Can build and make machines

IGN:Snackfood

Tekkit Experience:Bought the game when it was alpha alpha alpha, and have enjoyed it ever since!
:)

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?:

Love this game, and would love to experience a big public server to learn and perhaps show a few tricks of myown to others.

IGN:clbaseball21

Tekkit Experience:Ive been playing since last year but have no job.

Do you have a Mic: Yes/No Yess

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: Yes/No No but I can get it

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join? I need a tekkit lite server b/c I really god. Also, whitelisted servers are the best.

Server IP: faith.refreshprojects.com

IGN: BooDigs

Tekkit Experience: Solid base in the staple mods: BuildCraft, IC2, Thermal Expansion, RP2, MFR, Steve's Carts

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: I like the exchange of ideas and fostering of community that takes place on the right Multiplayer server. I also like lending a hand and helping others. I'm a respectful, low maintenance player, looking for a server populated with the same.

IGN: DHSimmons

Tekkit Experience: played 30-50 hours of Tekkit

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: Want to find a good tekkit lite server that has factions, tekkit classic is still on 1.2.5, and the new tekkit has no IC2 sooo tekkit lite is the place to be

thechancinator7, boodigs, and DHsimmons, welcome to the server.

Use faith.refreshprojects.com to join the server and please be sure to read the /rules.

TeamSpeak server will be provided once in the game.

We also still have plenty of room in the server. Don't let the number of applicants keep you from applying!

IGN: qazup12

Tekkit Experience: played 50-60 hours of Tekkit

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: Want to find a good tekkit lite server that has factions, tekkit classic is still on 1.2.5, and the new tekkit has no IC2 sooo tekkit lite is the place to be

IGN: deback

Tekkit Experience: Yes, although it is mostly Tekkit Classic (prior to it being classic).

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: I like Tekkit. I have ran a few small servers (Vanilla, Bukkit, whatever the one was before Bukkit, and Tekkit), but I no longer have to do that. A few of my friends are already playing on your server, so I would like to join them.

IGN: TylerWehrle

Tekkit Experience: Not much just like the industrial feel of the mod packs.

Are you able to use teamspeak: yes

Do you have a mic: Yes

Reason or Reasons for wanting to Join?: I want to be able to play on a quality server with relatively no lag and mature people who don't spam chat and make unreasonable remarks.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons