[0.6.5] Faith Tekkit Lite Server 50 slots.

Chalupa

IGN: Got_Donuts

Tekkit Experience: A few weeks tinkering around with both minecraft and tekkit lite. I am a newbie and will be full of questions.

Do you have a Mic: Yes

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: Yes, but I prefer not to.

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: I am jooking for a nice community of people to learn and play minecraft with on my endless adventure of playing virtual legos.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey This is my form

IGN: Aliveagain232

Tekkit Experience: I have quite a bit of Tekkit experience, but not as much as far as Tekkit lite goes, I have a bit to learn

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: Yes

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: I want a place that I can play a simple game of tekkit without having everything I own stolen, and to possibly play in a mature environment:P

IGN: DeathMordekai Country: Singapore Tekkit Experience: I have been playing Tekkit for one year, so I have experience with the old mods. Do you have a Mic?: No Are you able to use Teamspeak: No Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: Trying out whitelisted servers and this is one of them.

IGN: jokingdraco92

Tekkit Experience: have been playing for some time now one tekkit lite but I started with tekkit classic. so I do not have everything now to a art yet but how to improve.

Do you have a Mic: Yes I do now a mic.

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: I have been playing singleplayer for to long i need a fresh take on tekkit lite.

IGN: draco777

Tekkit Experience: around 50 hours playtime, experienced in most of the tekkit mods

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: I searched a while for a server without griefers and a great community and I think this server would be perfect. Also I like whitelisted servers because you dont have to mess around with people that ruin all the fun of the game.

IGN: Corrected

Tekkit Experience: average, have played alot on other servers

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: Looking for new people to play with, getting bored of kids :D

IGN: kiwikrazy

Tekkit Experience: I have a suitable amount of tekkit knowledge. I have played tekkit for a long time and I am familiar with the crafting recipes, what most things do, and so on. I may even be able to help less-experienced players with issues.

Do you have a Mic: Yes! A very good mic!

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: Yes!

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: I have been on many servers before this and I came across this one. It seems very organized and well fit for me. I love playing tekkit with people! I feel like this is a good community of players to get to know, and explore new limits with. I also will follow the rules and be a great addition to the server.
:)

IGN: Narwhal_1

Tekkit Experience: little over a year.

Do you have a Mic: Yes/No yes

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: Yes/No yes

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: i want a private server to play on regularly. and maybe work my way up to staff. I have a great history with helping servers. I've been staff on many servers.

IGN: Mercy_11

Tekkit Experience: hmm.. half a year.

Do you have a Mic: Yes/No: Yes

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: Yes/No: Yes

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: I have played for quite a while, but my friends always just gave me things to survive rather than teaching me how to make it myself. I really want to learn how build and make new friends. :D

Ign:chasebh89

Tekkit experience:Good at machines Great at redstone and building mansions and some spaceships

mic: yes

teamspeak: no but can get it

reasons for join:just a good ,peaceful, guy looking to hang out with some other people on a great server

IGN: gamerdude999

Tekkit Experience:almost know everything

Do you have a Mic: No

Are you able to use Team speak?: Maybe later having difficulty with it I haven't ever used

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: I like servers where it's peaceful and there's not many people.

IGN: nbfaraway

Tekkit Experience: Barely any

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?:Looking for a server with few people (mature), and would like help learning about tekkit :D

To apply please fill in the form:

IGN:aduro430

Tekkit Experience: I understand Thermal Expansion, Factorization and Redpower 2

Do you have a Mic: Not currently but I have plans to get one.

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: I want to join a mature community and to be able to share ideas of tekkit.

IGN: foxisLt

Tekkit Experience: Not much, playing tekkit about 2 weeks.

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: I believe that playing online is more fun specially with mature players

IGN: william98270

Tekkit Experience: Not alot maybe 15 hrs or so of solo play

Do you have a Mic: Yes/No yes

Are you able to use Teamspeak?: Yes/No Yes teamspeak 3 *thumbs up* or well i don't have it downloaded but i could

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: Trying to find a good server where i can make some Minecraft friends.

arduro430, foxislt, and william98270 have been whitelisted onto the server.

Please use faith.refreshprojects.com to connect to the server and make sure to read the /rules.

TeamSpeak ip will be available once in the server.

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: Pmd43

Tekkit Experience: Been playing tekkit series and FTB for 2 years now.

Reason or Reasons for wanting to join?: I've been looking for a good server for quite sometime now. I'm thinking this server could be what I'm looking for and I'd love to join.
:)

IGN: thrillrider78

tekkit experiance: not finished still a bit to go but know all about power

mic= yes

teamspeak- have it and yes

reason: im a architect and a good friend to work with i am admin and moderators on other servers so i know how things go

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons