Tekkit Release Disscusion Thread

Feet

Hello,

i´m still waiting on release of Tekkit, but every last day , they added time.

So they have added 30 Days, Is it Bug or Real?

Why they ever bring it later public?

I´m paying for my Dedicated Server just to wait to host this Projekt. Thats maney lost for me. Can no one say when it does excact release?

Sorry for bad english.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been hunting through the mods searching for an answer without success. Anyone know how new tekkit will charge modular power suits?

<edit> I've been supposing it probably will be the universal charger from powercrystals powerconverters but powerconverters aren't listed in the modpacks.

The problem is that Thermal Expansion is in the Coremods folder. It'll be fixed momentarily. Feel free to move Thermal Expansion from the Coremods folder into the Mods folder if you're impatient guys.

Hey does anyone know if they're in the process of adding IC2 to this or what version i should add into it to sort it out in the meantime?

There is no official 1.5 release of IC².

Also, for everybody: It's best you don't quit the game while in space (space station or on the moon) during single-player. I keep getting "Shutting down internal server" indefinitely.