• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ArchitectJeremy

ArchitectJeremy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:08 PM

Why aren't my transport pipes working? I've tried almost everything to fix the problem but i can't figure it out. help please?

#2 Mooseman9

Mooseman9

Lurker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1162 posts
  • LocationThis Page
  • IGN: Major_Creepist

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:30 PM

It would help if you posted a screenshot.

>implying I need a signature.

#3 shads

shads

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:47 PM

... or at least described what he was doing including connectivity between items.

#4 ArchitectJeremy

ArchitectJeremy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:20 PM

I put cobblestone in the Crystal Chests and they aren't getting transported anywhere...http://forums.technicpack.net/C:\Users\Jeremy.JeremyJirles-PC\AppData\Roaming\.technic\tekkitmain\screenshots Do i need a texture pack or something. Also I can't figure out how to copy and paste a picture.

#5 nedned2k

nedned2k

• Members
  • Pip
  • 829 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:30 PM

I put cobblestone in the Crystal Chests and they aren't getting transported anywhere...http://forums.technicpack.net/C:\Users\Jeremy.JeremyJirles-PC\AppData\Roaming\.technic\tekkitmain\screenshots Do i need a texture pack or something. Also I can't figure out how to copy and paste a picture.

Try hosting the image next time, and not just trying to use the path directly from your computer....

There are plenty of free sites that do this, such as imgur.com

#6 russjr08

russjr08

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:31 PM

Err, I don't think you posted the picture correctly. It would appear as its trying to resolve to a path on your computer. Try uploading it to somewhere like imgur or photobucket. ;)

#7 ArchitectJeremy

ArchitectJeremy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:24 AM

If you look I have the pipes and stuff set up correctly but the cobblestone isn't going anywhere...Posted Image

#8 theprolo

theprolo

Primitive Proto-Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3786 posts
  • LocationProbably a dark basement somewhere. Probably.
  • IGN: TheProlo

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:29 AM

They don't automatically take stuff out. You need to use a wooden pipe and a redstone engine to pump stuff out of chests into pipes.
Hail Fluffy!

#9 ArchitectJeremy

ArchitectJeremy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:38 AM

Thanks so much man!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users