Launched Upside-down? (Mac w.lwjgl fix)

RedJay_

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My tekkit launched, crashed, I fixed it with the lwjgl patch and it launched completely upside-down! I can launch the game but it is upside down so please help!

If you can provide a screenshot that would be great. It would be hilarious to see something like that.

Hahaha, this is good stuff. Unfortunately I don't know how to fix this issue, partly because it's a mac and partly because I'm not that technically inclined when it comes to these things. I guess you'll just have to wait for someone else to come along.

• 3 weeks later...

Any fix for this? I put it in fullscreen and it didn't help. If it helps, when I launched this morning it asked if I wanted to update this pack. I haven't updated the server, so I said "no". I don't see a way to update it now manually though.

Did you try deleting the pack and re-downloading it? I don't want to risk losing all of my map points again just to try this.

same here. Also mac user AND also the technic platform asked to update and i say "no" because its my modpack and i didnt change it. Redownload doesnt help at all.

But interesting fact, if you look to the text its not 100% upside down. Its upsidedown AND mirroed. Also the side buttons are still on the same side (if they are upside down they should switch sides right?).

Example: look to the quit game button. It shows the text is mirroed and the button is still on the left

EDIT: fullscreen solves problem. and also when it starts up the MOJANG logo and text are also upside down. (cant take screenshot of it. it becomes black)

The above post is 100% accurate. upside down, mirrored, but strangely enough the buttons are in the spot they are supposed to be, making navigating very difficult and making it nearly impossible to play.

Any fix for this? I put it in fullscreen and it didn't help. If it helps, when I launched this morning it asked if I wanted to update this pack. I haven't updated the server, so I said "no". I don't see a way to update it now manually though.

Did you try deleting the pack and re-downloading it? I don't want to risk losing all of my map points again just to try this.

BTW fullscreen is F11, not the + sign on the window. Many people dont understand that. if still doesnt help, please let us know.

i used the LWJGL from the vanilla launcher (not the technic pack one. The minecraft original one). The result?

It asked for an update again

I pressed yes

Still upside down.

so updating doesnt work. Gonna try to say no

EDIT: replacing the LWJGL does not work. Either i say YES or NO to the update it keeps upside-down.

For now the only temporary fix is playing in fullscreen (F11 mode)