324 posts in this topic
Could someone tell how the seperate modpacks get the login info, when you first log inn?
i understands how the launcher is launching the modpacks, but how does it get the login info. since modpacks have seperated minecraft.jar files.
It would be awesome if somebody could tell me how, and maybe send code:D
Alright, so I had the problem of where the Technic Launcher was not updating correctly and it was not downloading the OpenSans asset
THIS IS A FIX FOR MAC AS OF May 7th, 2016!
(It worked for me, so it should work for others too.)
MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012)
Processor 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
OSX Yosemite 10.10 (14A389)
Java Version 8 Update 91 (April 19, 2016)
Steps to fix:
1) Close the erroring launcher, and make sure that Minecraft is close, just to be safe
2) Navigate to one of your folders on your mac, then click on the button that says "Path" in the left hand corner (upper/slight right)
3) Click on the folder that is called MACINTOSH HD
4) Press (CMD+SHIFT+G) on your keyboard and paste in the path
"Users/(username here)/Library/Application Support/technic/"
with your username in it instead of "(username here)"
5) You will be brought to your technic folder. If you have anything you want to save, save it now.
6) Delete your "technic" folder in the "Application Support" folder, we are doing a clean install.
7) Run the technic launcher again and it should install fine.
If it didn't work, then idk what is wrong with your computer. Don't ask me, but rather ask yourself. I don't know your computer and I am too lazy to provide further tech support.
I am not responsible for damage done to your computer. You chose to follow my guide.
For anyone who needs help on this mod, this is a tekkit tutorial on how to craft an energy condenser mk1 and use one without the collectors. The video will show you the items needed and the correct placement in the crafting table using only 1 diamond