[3.1.2]KingdomCraft[PvP][22 Slots][Whitelist][Essentials]

7650822115fdd2fm3.jpg

KingdomCraft is a new tekkit survival server. Spawn is still under construction, but should be done soon. We would like to create a place where people can come to play ad have a good time.

Uptime: 24/7

Server Rules:

1. I consider this to be an 18+ server.

2. Be respectful to other players and admin.

3. No hacking/glitching/cheating.

Banned Items:

- Any Red Or Dark Matter Tools.

- Dimension Anchor.

- Energy Collector.

- Mining Laser.

- Tunnel Bore.

- Anything That Bypasses Grief Prevention.

How To Apply:

IGN:

Reason For Applying:

Have You Ever Been Banned? If Yes Why:

Build Style:

So here it is.. I got spawned somewhere in the jungle, i cant get material because somehow everything i touch is just reappearing(i went far away from the place i spawned and it still didnt work). Furthermore, i cant die. I jumped from high locations and didnt died ,i stood next to creepers and they didnt do anything, as well i cant harm them. So basically i dont know what to do in this server :D. Tell me when you fix everything.

Sorry about all the trouble. The spawn is correct now, you should spawn around a bunch of buildings. For the other problems i didnt have modifyworld in the premissions file and creative mode might have been on, I have added the permission and turned off creative mode. Hopefully this fixes the problems.

IGN:sheogroth

Reason For Applying: seems fun

Have You Ever Been Banned? If Yes Why: once on a rp server for supposadly greifing cows despite the fact that i know that i bred them all first and then killed the parents. but i guess either somone else came and killed them or the server screwed up. nto dening that i killed the cows.

Build Style: castle,magic,insanity( see sheogoroth), etc

IGN:sheogroth

Reason For Applying: seems fun

Have You Ever Been Banned? If Yes Why: once on a rp server for supposadly greifing cows despite the fact that i know that i bred them all first and then killed the parents. but i guess either somone else came and killed them or the server screwed up. nto dening that i killed the cows.

Build Style: castle,magic,insanity( see sheogoroth), etc

Whitelisted.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: moppy21

Reason For Applying: I played on non-white listed servers for awhile and I always got griefed.

Have You Ever Been Banned? If Yes Why: Nope.

Build Style: I like to build houses in survival and help other players with their ideas if they ask for help.

IGN: Singeie

Reason For Applying: : I have been looking for another server after the last became inactive! This one looks like a nice group server with a nice community!

Have You Ever Been Banned? If Yes Why: No, never! And I've been playing for a long while!

Build Style: I am a big fantasy person, I like magical structures and the unnatural/Impossible!