NEI not showing all recipes

sepherym

Question

Title: NEI not showing all recipes

Version: 0.5.1

OS: HP Pavilion Rfrb p7-1080t intel i5 2400s CPU@ 2.50 Ghz 8 GB RAM Windows 7 64-bit OS

Java Version: 1.7.0_21

Description of Problem:

my Friend and I play on a private tekkit lite 0.6.5 server that I run, we both use the same, unmodified version of tekkit lite with the original modpack DL'd from the launcher page, and yet I can see 45 pages of NEI recipes and he can only see 19. We have tried everything we can to correct this problem, and at one point he got NEI to show all of the recipes on his single player world, but on the server he can still only see 19, any help that anyone would be kind enough to provide would be immensely helpful and very much appreciated, Thank you.

Edit:I know about the 'o' key and he is not receiving any bug reports

Error Messages:

Error Log:

3 answers to this question

Your GUI scale can change the number of pages that you see, there is a setting for that in the "options" menu. It might be under "video options" also, I can't remember exactly where it is.

Do you see items that he does not?

So it isn't just a resolution/GUI scale issue, since you see items he doesn't.

Have your friend try the following:

1. Open the inventory screen
  2. Left-click on the "Item SubSets" button
  3. Left-click on each of the buttons that just appeared (Blocks, IC2, Vanilla, etc...)

I think that he may have accidentally hidden several item categories. Let me know if that doesn't work.

Don't forget that you guys may still see different numbers of pages compared to each other depending on the resolution and GUI scale that you each use. I see one less page when Minecraft is in fullscreen mode compared to a maximized window, for example.