Industrial craft?

Cr4zy_M0nk3y

I appreciate all of the responses guys. I'm just having troubles finding any up to date guides on TE. I finally figured out how to run a pulverizer. But I believe its overheating. Also, when I click on the help box on a machine, such as the pulverizer. I have the "save 1-9" in the way. And the search tools on the other side for configurations. How would I rid those?

1 last question. I've been trying to find some other mods for tekkit. I love what there is now. But I would like more mobs/animals and maybe flying? All the mods I find are for older versions. Again, I appreciate all the help. I've tried researching most of this and not finding my answers.

I don't believe the pulverizer can overheat, the bar on the left is its internal power storage; the more power that is stored the faster it runs.

Press 'o' to hide the NEI interface

Mo' Creatures adds a lot of mobs to the game. Maybe check that out.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....Also nearly XyCraft until a 3-hour long flamewar erupted between the author and GregT, which suddenly stopped as quickly as it began.

No surprises there, thank goodness he was forced (I hope) to back down, I could imagine that one could have got very messy if he hadn't. Yeah a few of the things added by GregT are cool, but compared to some of the major screwing he has done with other mods.......well........

And in terms of IC2, the only thing i'll miss from it are large sinks for materials late-game, as virtually all its processing abilities has now been improved upon by the likes of TE.

I don't believe the pulverizer can overheat, the bar on the left is its internal power storage; the more power that is stored the faster it runs.

Press 'o' to hide the NEI interface

Mo' Creatures adds a lot of mobs to the game. Maybe check that out.

I'd also reccoment mo creatures. Flying ostritches are pretty fun. Also try changing the size of your GUI Scale in video setting to fix overlap between NEI and other stuff.

I'd also reccoment mo creatures. Flying ostritches are pretty fun. Also try changing the size of your GUI Scale in video setting to fix overlap between NEI and other stuff.

Big reason to not use Mo'Creatures. Ogres.

I followed the video on how to set it up. Now when launching with the launch.bat file, I get an error which I will post further down. When launching with minecraft_server.jar it runs. I haven't seen the mobs yet. But the problem with the .jar file. It's deleted all of my TE and BC items I've crafted. Any suggestions? Here's that error log,

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Don't do that.

Time: 5/20/13 5:43 PM

Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 202 is already occupied by com.xcompwiz.mystcraft.block.BlockDecay@3cd16263 when adding drzhark.mocreatures.block.MoCBlockRock@642c86ee

at net.minecraft.block.Block.<init>(Block.java:340)

at drzhark.mocreatures.block.MoCBlock.<init>(MoCBlock.java:22)

at drzhark.mocreatures.block.MoCBlockRock.<init>(MoCBlockRock.java:28)

at drzhark.mocreatures.MoCreatures.InitItems(MoCreatures.java:691)

at drzhark.mocreatures.MoCreatures.load(MoCreatures.java:390)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:494)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:165)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)

at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)

at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:98)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:690)

at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.finishServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:93)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:355)

at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:140)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:429)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.5.1

Operating System: Windows 8 (amd64) version 6.2

Java Version: 1.7.0_21, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 3609919728 bytes (3442 MB) / 4144103424 bytes (3952 MB) up to 4144103424 bytes (3952 MB)

JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx4G -Xms4G

AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0

FML: MCP v7.44 FML v5.1.43.679 Minecraft Forge 7.7.2.679 66 mods loaded, 66 mods active

mcp{7.44} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

FML{5.1.43.679} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

Forge{7.7.2.679} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CodeChickenCore{0.8.6.1} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CoFHCore{1.5.1.5} [CoFH Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ImmibisMicroblocks{54.0.9} [immibis's Microblocks] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

NotEnoughItems{1.5.2.9} [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.3} [PowerCrystals Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

mod_bspkrsCore{v2.02(1.5.1)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.5.1]bspkrsCorev2.02.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

TreeCapitator{Forge 1.5.1.r01} [TreeCapitator] ([1.5.1]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.1.r01.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CoFHNetwork{1.5.1.5} [CoFHNetwork] (CoFHCore-1.5.1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CoFHWorld{1.5.1.5} [CoFHWorld] (CoFHCore-1.5.1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

GalacticraftCore{0.1.34} [Galacticraft Core] (Galacticraft-1.5.1-a0.1.34.186.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ImmibisMicroblocksInstallCheck{54.0.9} [immibis's Microblocks (Check for incorrect installation)] (immibis-microblocks-54.0.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Core{3.5.0} [buildCraft] (BuildCraft-1.5.1-3.5.0.Tekkit.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Factory{3.5.0} [bC Factory] (BuildCraft-1.5.1-3.5.0.Tekkit.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Transport{3.5.0} [bC Transport] (BuildCraft-1.5.1-3.5.0.Tekkit.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Silicon{3.5.0} [bC Silicon] (BuildCraft-1.5.1-3.5.0.Tekkit.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

APUnofficial{2.2.0} [Additional Pipes] (AdditionalPipes2.2.0.Tekkit.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

AnObsidianPlate{1.0} [An Obsidian Plate] (AnObsidianPlate-v1.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Builders{3.5.0} [bC Builders] (BuildCraft-1.5.1-3.5.0.Tekkit.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

BuildCraft|Energy{3.5.0} [bC Energy] (BuildCraft-1.5.1-3.5.0.Tekkit.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MineFactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

AppliedEnergistics{rv.10.l} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv10-l.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

Backpack{1.7.8} [backpack] (backpack-1.7.8-1.5.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ChickenChunks{1.3.2.5} [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ComputerCraft{1.52} [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.52.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CCTurtle{1.52} [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.52.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

CustomSpawner{1.12.5} [DrZhark's CustomSpawner] (CustomMobSpawner 1.12.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ImmibisCore{54.0.2} [immibis Core] (immibis-core-54.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

DimensionalAnchors{54.0.0} [Dimensional Anchors] (dimensional-anchor-54.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

DimensionalDoors{1.5.1R1.3.5RC3} [Dimensional Doors] (DimensionalDoors-1.5.1R1.3.5RC3-61.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MoCreatures{5.1.5} [DrZhark's Mo'Creatures Mod] (DrZharks MoCreatures Mod v5.1.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored

EE3{pre1g (build 4)} [Equivalent Exchange 3] (ee3-universal-pre1g.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

EnderStorage{1.4.2.4} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

GregsLighting{1.5.1R1.8.1} [Greg's Lighting] (GregsLighting-1.8.1-7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

inventorytweaks{1.54b} [inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.54b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

IronChest{5.2.4.368} [iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.5.1-5.2.4.368.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Atum] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBiomesOPlenty{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Biomes O' Plenty] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry (2)] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMagicalCrops{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Magical Crops] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatNatura{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Natura] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSoulShards{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: SoulShards] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MFReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTConstruct{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: TConstruct] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.5.1R2.5.4} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.5.4-665.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

mmmPowersuits{0.6.0-444} [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits-0.6.0-444.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

PowersuitAddons{0.2.3-110} [Andrew2448's Modular Powersuits Addon] (MPSA-0.2.3-110_MPS-422.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

Mystcraft{0.10.3.00} [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.5.1-0.10.3.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

ThermalExpansion{2.4.1.0} [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-2.4.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

NetherOres{1.5.1R2.1.3} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.1.3-60.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

OCS{0.1.5} [OpenCCSensors] (OpenCCSensors-0.1.5e.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

StevesCarts{2.0.0.a109} [steve's Carts] (StevesCarts2.0.0.a109.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

TradeBoothMod{0.3} [Trade Booth Mod] (tradebooth.0.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

weaponmod{1.5.1 v1.11.1} [balkon's WeaponMod] (WeaponMod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

OmniTools{3.1.2.0} [OmniTools] (OmniTools-3.1.2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

I followed the video on how to set it up. Now when launching with the launch.bat file, I get an error which I will post further down.

You'll have to go through the mo' creatures config file that was generated and assign each block/item/entities id a value that hasn't been taken yet. Sounds annoying, but it shouldn't take too long; you can probably assume that each mod was assigned id's in sequential order by the tekkit team, so you only need to glance at each config file to see which values are already taken. Also don't use low values (0-400ish) those are reserved for Vanilla stuff.

Big reason to not use Mo'Creatures. Ogres.

I haven't used Mo' Creatures in a while, but I remember kind of liking the cave ogres. They would stomp around and destroy all of the blocks that weren't ore; it made mining go a bit faster. They did end a lot of hardcore runs though.

remove the mod in question, load a game, open nei and do an id dump, then add the mod and check its ids against the dump and reassign ids to open numbers, also all mobs in mo creatures are configurable for spawning, but it seems you need alot more power system wise to run that mod due to the increase mob load it will make, or you will start to see spaming of errors messages with something taking to much time

I'm trying to do an ID dump, but I'm not finding the file for it when it creates one. That or I'm doing it wrong. I hit e. Go to options, Block/Item ID settings, then dump ID map. I see the name of the file when created and have searched over and over again. I can't find it.

Thank you once again guys. After about 10 mins. It is up and running. The absolute final question lol. I found some sort of creature in the jungle. It was a mixture of multiple blocks. And was gathering blocks. They would float to it and it would grow. Any clue as to what that is? And quickest way to down it, or stop the spawn for it.

Thank you once again guys. After about 10 mins. It is up and running. The absolute final question lol. I found some sort of creature in the jungle. It was a mixture of multiple blocks. And was gathering blocks. They would float to it and it would grow. Any clue as to what that is? And quickest way to down it, or stop the spawn for it.

That's from Mo'creatures. As far as I know you just keep wackin it till it goes down.

Speaking of material sinks....what in the world do I do with the millions of cobblestone I'm going to be getting? There's no recycler system (that I'm aware of). I understand that I could use one of those deep freeze systems from MFR....that holds what...2 billion? Still...isn't there a better way of getting rid of the material all together - ofc, without just having a system dump it into lava...

I think the void pipe will destroy items, or you could use it with a buildcraft filler to close the QUARRY HOLES OF DOOM. Smelt some of it into smooth stone and make bricks (you can now make white bricks and black bricks too!) I'd ice the rest in a deep freeze personally, because you never know what will be added later. But given the existence of the igneous extruder, perhaps I'm just being too pack-rat.

^^^ free iron with a minium stone...in fact, free iron/gold/diamond...w/e you prefer with that igneous...or perhaps 50 igneous extruders. who says you have to find diamond? just fight mobs for diamond now! never used the filler yet...guess I could give it a try. I WOULD use the white/black bricks, but, those aren't in my texture pack and look pretty bad in the rest of my world :(

Yeah, IC2 was basically a sink for your Iron. Now that IC2 is gone, there's hardly any mods which really need it. Maybe because IC2 already took so much Iron, I dunno.

Applied Energistics uses a decent amount of iron, those blank templates for ME Autocrafting can start to add up. I've been teaching my system to make lots of complex things, but eventually will probably have my own NEI cheat mode interface that pulls every item from actual resources I've gathered. Only have a 4x4x4 cube too, will need more iron to expand to a larger core.

IC2 was a great sink for all resources....UU matter OP. So....glad we have 8mil cobblestone with nothing to do with it :(

Turn it into obsidian, use a minium stone, build something with it, try actually looking at what it can be used for.

^^^ free iron with a minium stone...in fact, free iron/gold/diamond...w/e you prefer with that igneous...or perhaps 50 igneous extruders. who says you have to find diamond? just fight mobs for diamond now! never used the filler yet...guess I could give it a try. I WOULD use the white/black bricks, but, those aren't in my texture pack and look pretty bad in the rest of my world :(

Back when I used IC2, I had 16 recyclers at max speed running, feeding scrap to the massfabs. But to feed them with cobble I had to use 1024 igneous extruders :P

On MC maps?

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Far_Lands

Currently 30 million according to MC wiki.

Edit:30 mill sort of. Stuff seems to get progressively wonky as you travel further outward until eventually you just crash.

I was always a little disappointed that the world wasn't circular... (or rather blockular) and had a limit so you would eventually end up coming back on yourself.

Too bad the Far Lands don't exist anymore. I actually got there once, not completely legit though. Teleported the first 20 million blocks there, then spent several weeks walking every now and then if I got bored.

When I finally got there, I crashed and couldn't load the world without crashing again. Big disappointment.

That was back in Alpha 1.1_02, I think.

• 3 weeks later...