[1.2.2]FreedomOfCraft[PvP]NOPLUGINs[25 slots][Uptime inside] [NoWhitelist]NO BANNED ITEMS OR RULES

Linkman43

This is just gonna be a barebones post, its a home host server.

IP: 68.203.6.176:25565

Rules: None, do whatever you want i don't care, but don't mess with mods or admins.

Sadly i had to disable the crafting of IC2 Credits, since players wanted a stable economy.

NO BANNED ITEMS EITHER WOOOHOOO

sadly no plugins, im too lazy (stupid) to implement

I was browsing through all the big dig servers, and i realize that all the servers have pesky restrictions and rules and that nonsense, who needs that anyway, so here is my take on Big Dig Freedom.

The uptime of the server is aiming for 24/7 uptime, however with work and school, my guaranteed uptime is only going to be after hours, but server will remain hosted while im away. If anyone manages to crash the server through boneheadedness, well thats a shame, don't do something you know will crash the server. Submit a support ticket at my email at [email protected] and ill fix. Also if enough people complain about the same person, ill consider banning him/her.

Any questions, concerns, requests message me on the email above or leave a comment below an ill get to you as soon as possible. (Ill check my email more frequently though)

The server is entirely undeveloped and im relying on YOU the user base to make what YOU think you want in a server.

Link, they keep crashing it, just leave it off and focus on your trip man.

Good news though, found out how to add plugins to your server, so when you get back send me a message and I'll help you get them running

Couldn't restore the backup? If so, that is really too bad.

Edit: On another note, we should add a picture of the spawn we built to the post once everything gets sorted out. I think that would help this tread quite a bit.

I just found out that the new Big Dig comes out on Monday... so we might end up needing a new map anyways. It removes a lot of stuff though, namely Industrial Craft 2, Red Power 2, and Mystcraft.

(If you can't tell by the bolded underlined text, Mystcraft is the mod I'll be missing the most.)

Anyways though, this whole troubleshooting deal probably contains more trouble than shooting, and may warrant a map wipe anyways.

Yeah I'm not going to update right yet on my server, I can deal without mystcraft, and if there was a jet pack I could handle losing IC2, but since there isn't I'll be staying in 1.4.7 land for now. I can probably white list you guys on it so you can play both Big Dig 1.3.2 and 1.2.2