[1.2.2] Dragonis Tech [PvE] [20 slot] [24/7] [Factions / Lockette] [MCMMO] [No Myst / Dim Doors] [

The downtime was caused by us attempting to update to 1.3.something, which didn't work out so well as far as plugins and whatnot. After playing with the new 1.3 we are debating going back to 1.2.2 or possibly Tekkit Lite, server owners call really, and to top it off hosting company is changing some things which will result in a new static IP being assigned sometime soon, so hang on a bit for that. You tell us, former players, which ver do you wanna see?

The owner, Dylan, and I are part of the Ameristralia alliance, but as such I'm on US time and he's on Aussy time, so we don't always get a chance to chat it up. Now that his host has adjusted some things we should have a final answer on what's going on in the next day or two. I'm feeling like an old man, I put too much time into learning everything in tekkit lite / big dig to want to go off and learn all this new stuff, to me the new 1.3.9 should almost have been it's own new pack, it's such a change from before. Also, needs to calm down it's versions a bit.

As such, I'm all for sticking with 1.2.2 for a while... but in the long run that might not be sustainable also, it will be harder to find an audience for older BD when tekkit lite is gonna be forever stable with a very similar (but not quite as fun imo!) pack...

Server is back up with a new IP,

So grab your friends and get onboard!

We went from having 20 slots filled to being a ghost town lately, I imagine some players are having trouble downgrading versions but it'd be reassuring if we saw some regulars back again!

• 3 weeks later...