Where can I download the old Technic launcher

Rashadjc

• Forum Administrators

To elaborate further, the old Technic launcher is not supported at all. Since it isn't supported anymore ever time we do some back-end work related to the new launcher the old one breaks more and more. It might still work if you can find it, but sooner or later it will no longer function because it can't interface with the Platform back-end anymore the more changes we make.

It's not out-right killed, just ignored and dying.

• Forum Administrators

The old launcher just wont work at all now because it has no way to downgrade from the latest Minecraft so, welp!

The old launcher just wont work at all now because it has no way to downgrade from the latest Minecraft so, welp!

Count down until he ignores everything and asks for it anyway without elaborating on why still. When pressed he will explain that he "likes it better".

Somebody finally figured it out! Good job for finally finding out what I was doing

Good job for posting backwards!!!!

also the slient treatment doesn't work on here because we are all nice guys who like to be assholes on the internet...

• 1 month later...

One specific reason I'd like an older version... the option to manually select a build, so I can play on the same server as my friends? This new launcher gives me two options... always use Beta versions of modpacks or always use stable versions. Is there a patch or a mod for the launcher so I can change this? Is it something currently being worked on? Thanks for your help!

• 2 weeks later...