Big Dig 1.3.9 Bug Hunting Thread

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A TPS ISSUE WITH CHOCOBOS

Here's an issue we have discovered related with the Chocobos. When someone is flying such as on a Red Choco the servers TPS will drop dramatically and rather quickly from 20.0 to an average of 14.0. Would be nice to have a configuration to adjust flight speed or anything similar to correct this issue.

Hey, does this happen when you're just flying around in a single area, or does it only happen when you're flying fast enough to force chunks to continually load? I'm not in regular contact with Torojima, unfortunately, so you'll have to make the feature request to him directly.

Hey, does this happen when you're just flying around in a single area, or does it only happen when you're flying fast enough to force chunks to continually load? I'm not in regular contact with Torojima, unfortunately, so you'll have to make the feature request to him directly.

It happens over any chunks. It's the speed of the birds forcing chunks to load very quickly that's causing it. The speed shouldn't be faster than flying in creative imo. =/

But shift and left on the item only moves that whole stack. Before you could shift click, drag and then it would move all stacks of that item.

try ctrl+shift and click to move all stacks of same type. Or you can look into inventory tweaks settings using [...] <-- this button on the inventory screen.

But shift and left on the item only moves that whole stack. Before you could shift click, drag and then it would move all stacks of that item.

1. As people have suggested, try looking into your inventory tweaks settings.

2. Machines and stuff that aren't compatible with inventory tweaks aren't compatible with inventory tweaks, aka, they wont work. This includes stuff like the project tables, forestry equipment, and possibly the reinforced chests (I haven't bothered with them because they seem pointless to me)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having trouble with the power gauntlet. Not only is it invisible but when I attempt to break blocks with it the crumbling animation never finishes and instead constantly restarts, so It never finishes destroying a block.

Also, the gauntlet was working fine for a while and I was able to get the gauntlet working for a few blocks of mining by re-equipping it but that hasn't worked since.

Hope some one can help. I don't want to go back to using pickaxes again.

• 4 months later...

So many issues, mainly with Tinkers' Construct. First is that all the higher tier tools are gone, even in the configs, they don't exist. Second is that anything I melt down in the Smeltery just vanishes, not just in the GUI but the drains also can't pull out the liquid that should be there. Third is that all the TiC villager's chests are completely empty, making it impossible to get the Full Guard pattern and free tool parts. Finally, for a Forestry issue, Extra bees seems to have been a little overzealous in spawning Marble Hives. I've found a very large number of Marble hives above ground, and they seem to be replacing all of the typical hives that should be found. I've only found one meadows hive, two Wintry hives, and i've yet to find any other hives above ground that aren't Marble Hives.

EDIT: Because i forgot. On the "MINECRAFT" screen, there's no option to close the game.