[NEW]Elephant Servers[24/7][Toggled PvP][100 Slot][MCBans][No Whitelist][Survival][REOPENED][LOOKINGFORSTAFF]

Invidious

We now have: Toggle-able PvP! You dont have to fight if you dont want to!

423795_3.gif

Used to be: EvoServers

regular-banner-62772-3.png

198.11.202.102:25565

Team-Speak: N/A

Video Promos:

Edited by Invidious

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey on your Server are Turtle Banned. :(

Yes, I'm sorry. We do allow quarrys tho.

Mine Craft Username: 2_Cookies

Do you have a mic? (y/n) Y

How often do you play? Abit

Do you have any experience being an administrator? (y/n) Yes, I have been working with servers for quite a while now, i have had my own server which i shut down due to getting bored of it ;P i am moderator on a server that is actually quite popular.*If yes please clarify

Have you ever been banned? (y/n) I have been banned once before, and that was because the owner was literally some one into drugs and me and my mate, always talked to him on skype and then he banned us because we told him what his plugins were through a program of ours, and he didnt like it so he banned us for that ;)*If yes state what for, be honest!

All of this must be completed to apply. Okay ;)

PS if you want a bit of proof of my server i can give you a link to a vid that we made about it and the pmc link ;)

Please leave me a way to contact you.

Mine Craft Username:THGlikeaboss

Do you have a mic? (y/n)yes

How often do you play? all my free time goes into minecraft (5-6 hours a day)

Do you have any experience being an administrator? (y/n) *If yes please clarify. yes, well a little, i even ran a server myself

Have you ever been banned? (y/n) *If yes state what for, be honest! no, i dont like to mess with peoples stuff

How can we contact you? *Skype, Steam, etc. Leave use your username. teamspeak, or i can you my number. but i will get skype if needed

Do you have any experience being an administrator? (y/n) *If yes please clarify. yes, well a little, i even ran a server myself

Have you ever been banned? (y/n) *If yes state what for, be honest! no, i dont like to mess with peoples stuff

How can we contact you? *Skype, Steam, etc. Leave use your username. teamspeak, or i can you my number. but i will get skype if needed

i now have a skype, my username is ryan tanner

Sorry but you must be 16 or over to apply.

well does it count that i skipped a grade and about to turn 15? plus im very experienced with tekkit lite, and know all about most of the mods in them. could i possibly "prove" that im qualified for the job?

The highest I'll give you is Mod. But you first have to prove how you can be helpful you the community(Bring in new players/Help new people/etc). I also noticed that your first login was today. Ask again in a few days after you've gotten to know the players in this community.

Mine Craft Username:MandayZ

Do you have a mic? (y/n)Yes

How often do you play? Too often xD

Do you have any experience being an administrator? (y/n) No :(

Have you ever been banned? (y/n) No

How can we contact you? You could contact me though Skype,Hamachi,Teamspeak,Twitter or Facebook.My skype is syazman.izham99

Mine Craft Username:XxClassAbovexX

Do you have a mic? yes

How often do you play? every day

Do you have any experience being an administrator? yes was head admin on t craft until owner shut it down so i am looking for new server

Have you ever been banned? (y/n) no

How can we contact you? *Skype, Steam, etc. Leave use your username. Skype XxClassAbovexX

Mine Craft Username:XxClassAbovexX

Do you have a mic? yes

How often do you play? every day

Do you have any experience being an administrator? yes was head admin on t craft until owner shut it down so i am looking for new server

Have you ever been banned? (y/n) no

How can we contact you? *Skype, Steam, etc. Leave use your username. Skype XxClassAbovexX

I require proof of your past experience as a head admin.

Mine Craft Username: tyizeak

Do you have a mic? (y/n) Yes

How often do you play? Lot

Do you have any experience being an administrator? (y/n) Yes, Use to host my own server under the zDark group. But not interested in Admin, looking to help Mod.

server is currently down, lol do yous guys have a webpage or anything like that.

Mine Craft Username: tyizeak

Do you have a mic? (y/n) Yes

How often do you play? Lot

Do you have any experience being an administrator? (y/n) Yes, Use to host my own server under the zDark group. But not interested in Admin, looking to help Mod.

server is currently down, lol do yous guys have a webpage or anything like that.

Sorry, the server crashed.. I'll arrange an interview for you later.

Our webpage is evoservers.net.

Our webpage is currently down.

Mine Craft Username:SRRYFILMS

Do you have a mic? Yes

How often do you play?everyday

Do you have any experience being an administrator? yes on 4 servers

Have you ever been banned? yes because my little bro played and spawn killed but i got new account

How can we contact you? Skype: Shadow x Hotshot

Mine Craft Username: darkreapa

Do you have a mic? Yes

How often do you play? Can get on daily.

Do you have any experience being an administrator? Yes, have even ran my own minecraft servers before, however I do not hold any positions at the moment.

Have you ever been banned? No

How can we contact you? Skype: darkreapa99

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons